40. The festival of colours

Next morning;

Swasan room:

Sanskar woke up due to getting disturbed by sun rays. He opened his eyes and sees the time. It was 7:00 a.m. Then he looked around and didn't find Swara and Arshit and then he remembered about Pooja and Holi celebration. He gets up from the bed hurriedly and takes his towel and goes to washroom. After sometime, he came outside and find his clothes that he would wear in Pooja was kept on the bed.
He smiles unknowingly looking at it. He took his clothes and get ready then went downstairs.

Downstairs;

Swara had already made Arshit ready and he was playing with his toys. Ap was doing arrangements for Pooja and Swara was helping her then Laksh came to her and give her idiotic smiling look. Swara looks at him and gets confused then she sees that he was hiding his hand at his back. Swara look at him suspiciously but then she understood what he is going to do. Before Laksh could come closer to her she instantly go to AP and stand with her. But Laksh still went and stood beside Swara. He was seeking the opportunity to AP go from there.

Suddenly AP move from there and Laksh instantly threw colour toward Swara and laughs but his laugh fade away suddenly when he sees the person to whom he threw colour and sees Swara standing behind that person giving him mischievous look.

Small Flashback;
When AP went from there, Swara understand that Laksh is gonna do something like that and sees Sujatha  was coming toward this direction. So, she instantly bent down when Laksh threw colour and sujatha came there and whole colour smeared on her face. As Laksh was busy in laughing. Swara get up and stand behind Sujatha.

Flashback end.

Sujatha: Oh god!! ( look at Laksh angrily) Laksh what you did? Jiji, see your son spoiled my saree and make up? Oh god, I specially wore this saree for today's Pooja and you spoiled it with color.

Ap: Sujatha, what happened? Why are you shouting? And who did this it?

Sujatha: Your this idiot son Laksh.

Laksh was standing. He doesn't know what to do and how to handle this Sujatha. Swara was smiling watching his condition.

Ap: Laksh, what you did? Why are you being so childish? You are not small kid. Is it look good to bahave like this?

Laksh: Mom, it's colour only and today's Holi and Chachi ji, your saree can be washed. It's just dry colours. And if not, then I will bring same saree for you. So, Please stop your drama for today at least.

Sujatha: look at him jiji, look at the way he is talking.

Ap: Leave it Sujatha, you go and get ready fast. Pooja will start in sometime.

Sujatha nods making faces and Left.

Ap: And you Laksh, why did you applied colour on her?

Laksh: Mom, it's not my fault. It's Swara's fault. She bent down and colour applied on her face (pout).

Ap : What? You were going to apply colour on Swara? She is ready for Pooja. So, don't do that and get ready fast.

Laksh: Mom, I will get ready but before that I will apply colour on her. After all she is my bhabhi and best friend too. After that I will get ready. Right Swara?

Saying this he took colour from plate and move toward her. Swara instantly runs from there.

Ap: Laksh!!

Swara was  laughing and running and Laksh was behind her. She move toward stairs but suddenly she dashed with someone and she was about to fall but the person hold her instantly in his secure arms.