10. The Never Ending feelings for him

Gadodia house:
Same morning,

Swara wakes up but today was something different in her. Today, she was not sad. She was smiling. She did her pooja then have her breakfast. Shekhar sees her and he also smiled. Shomi was also happy to see her.

Shomi: I m so happy beta. You thought absolutely right and I m proud of you.
Swara smiled.

Ragini who heard shomi gets annoyed and ask: Now, what so great work she had done That you are so proud of her?
Shomi:(rude) What is your problem Ragini? Why do you always taunt her? You can ask it politely also.

Ragini (uninterested): Yeah, but I don't think it is necessary and another thing is that I love to talk to her like this only. And Swara also don't have any problem, right Swara?

Shomi was about to shout on her but Swara keeps her hand on her hand and calm her.
Shekhar was also angry on Ragini but seeing Swara pleading look he ignored her.
Ragini left after having her breakfast.

Shekhar: Swara, why did you stop me?
Shomi: Yes Shona, She should understand. This is not the way to talk.
Swara gives them smile.

Swara: She will understand when time will come. Don't worry maa and baba.
Shekhar: Ok leave it. Shomi, be ready in evening. We have to go to mm for Sangeet. Now, I have to go.
Shomi nods.
Shekhar: Bye shomi, bye beta. See you.
Swara smiling nods.
Shekhar left.
Swara also had her breakfast and was going to her room shomi stopped her.
Shomi: Shona..
Swara turn and nods.
Shomi: Shona, lets go to my room. I want to talk something with you.
Swara nods and followed her. They entered the room and sat on the bed. Shomi takes her hand on hers.

Shomi: you are happy na beta?
Swara ( confused): Why are you asking like that maa?
Shomi: you are getting married to Sanskar tomorrow, are you happy for that?
Swara didn't give any reaction.

Shomi: See shona, if you are not happy then we will cancel this marriage. You are not burden on us that we will...
Swara keep her hand on her mouth and stop her. Swara nods no.

Swara: No maa, I never thought like that. You both are my parents and no daughter is burden on her parents.

Shomi (smiles): That's why I m so proud to be your mother. Now, tell me clearly are you happy with this marriage?
Swara smiles and nods. Shomi smiles at her.
Shomi: Okk, so are you doing this marriage for Arshit only or...?

Swara didn't look at her eyes nd bows her head down.
Shomi: Shona, you don't need to hide anything from me. I m your mother. You can share anything with me.

Swara nodded and looked at her.

Shomi : Now, say you are doing it for Sanskar also na? You still love him right?
Swara look at her shocked that how she knows this, it's the same thing her baba asked her last night.

Shomi: You are shocked that how I know it, because your baba will never tell me this. So, your answer is your eyes. Your eyes are evident of your heart. It can never lie. So, tell the truth only.

Swara nodded in yes.

Shomi: Did you forgive him?
Swara look at her for sometime and then gestured through hands.
Swara:( sign) Dont know, I don't know maa. I can forget everything in this world but not him. I tried a lot to hate him but I couldn't. The more I try the more I find myself trapped in his thoughts. My mind knows that he had done wrong to me but heart still beats for him. I don't know maa what happen to me when he is near me. I know that he hates me. I also want to hate him but can't. I can't maa because this heart holds the feelings for him that can never end.

Shomi: So whom you want to listen? your heart or your mind.?

Swara didn't say anything.
Shomi continued.