22. Her restlessness for her son

Next morning:
6:00 a.m.

Sanskar slept in study only. He woke up listening his phone ring. He opened his eyes and sees the time then takes his phone.

Sanskar: hello.

O. S: Good morning sir.

Sanskar: Hmm morning Arjun, say what happened? Why did you call so early?

Arjun: Sir, have you get ready?

Sanskar: Ready? Ready for what?

Arjun: Sir, We got the tender what we applied last week.

Sanskar: It's good, so you called me tell this only? What is it to get ready?

Arjun: No sir, Today is meeting regarding this tender with clients in hotel Marv and you have to be present in meeting.

Sanskar: What? Today's is meeting and you are telling me now?

Arjun: Sir, I tried to tell you yesterday only but you were in hurry to go somewhere. I tried to call you also but your phone was switched off. I sent text message also but I guess you didn't read it till now.

Sanskar thinks how his phone switched off due to low battery and he charged it last night only but didn't check the messages or calls. He came out of his thoughts by Arjun's voice.

Arjun: hello.. hello sir.. are you there?

Sanskar: Hmm yes, I m listening.

Arjun; Ok sir, so you get ready. Meeting is at 8:00 a.m. I will see you at venue.

Sanskar: But why they have selected that hotel for meeting? It's outside the city.

Arjun: Sorry sir. I tried to settle it but They have another meeting also so they have choosen that place only.

Sanskar: Hmm, Okk I m coming.

He said and disconnected the call then left to his room.

Swasan room:
Swara woke up. She didn't find Sanskar in room and got confused.

Swara (monologue): where is Sanskar? He didn't come in room last night. Wait.... What if...? No, no no Swara relax. Maa said na, he doesn't know anything. He must have some work. Yes, he might have doing his work late night.

Her trance was broken by Sanskar, who open the door and came inside. He sees her sitting on the bed. Swara also sees him and gets up from the bed. She was going toward washroom then only Sanskar stopped her.

Sanskar: Swara...

Swara get scared. She stopped but didn't turn around.

Swaran(monologue): Ohh god! Why is he calling me? He never take my name. Yesterday also he said Swara but, it was because of maa but why today? Did he get doubt? Arghh!! Stop it Swara, you are getting too scared. You will automatically increase his doubt.

Her trance was broken by Sanskar.

Sanskar: Swara..

Swara: (No answer and lost in her thoughts)

Sanskar: Swara (little louder)

Swara turned and nodded at him.

Sanskar: Where are you? I m calling you and you.... Ah, leave that. I was saying.. umm.... Actually, I have a meeting in two hour. For that I have to go out of city. So, can I go first?

Swara gave confused look.

Sanskar: I mean, can I use washroom first? I m getting late. Please.

Swara got shocked. Was he requesting for something to her?