25. Forgiveness and friendship

Sanskar was looking at her and feeling more guilty. Suddenly, he jerk his hand out of her hand and was about going when swara forcefully made him sit and glared at him. She saw tears in his eyes and got confused.

Sanskar noticed her questioning look and turned his face away from her. Swara gets confused more. Why he was crying?

Swara (monologue): Why is he crying? May be because I shout on him yesterday? What? But why will he cry for this? And this injury? I m sure he hurt himself? But why?

Swara did his first aid and got up to go but Sanskar hold her hand. Swara got shocked when Sanskar held her hand but she didn't turn and stay like that only.

Sanskar: Will you ever forgive me Swara? Will you ever able to do it? I, myself can't able to forgive myself for what I did? (Chocked)

Swara got confused about what he was asking. Then she thought he must be talking about yesterday incident. She turned to him and then looked at Arshit.
Sanskar looked at her, then remembered about yesterday's incident and said.

Sanskar: I m sorry Swara for whatever happened yesterday. I promise, I will never do like that again. From now on you are qnd you will be the first person to take any decision about Arshit. I know, I have done so many mistakes that you won't able to trust my words but I assure you that, it will never happen again. I have only Arshit for whom I m living and I swear on him that I will keep my words.

Swara look at him shockingly. How did he realize it so easily.

Sanskar was about to talk to her about what he get to know last night but couldn't and left to washroom without saying anything.

Swara (monologue): What was that? Sanskar asked sorry that too from me. He don't even talk to me properly and he... He realized his mistake but how? Why I m seeing totally different Sanskar today? He was not like this before and why did he say that he have done so many mistakes. Is there anything that he is hiding.?

Swara was thinking more and getting more confused. Ap called her so, she went out of her room meanwhile Arshit woke up and started crying finding no one. Just then Sanskar came out of washroom and saw him . He calmed him and after getting ready he went downstairs with Arshit.

Swara was working in kitchen but suddenly she remembers that she have to wake up Arshit. She told Ap and was going towards her room but Sanskar already came downstairs. He saw her and went to her and give Arshit to her.

Sanskar: Actually, he was crying. So, I took him here.

Swara nodded with confused look.
After that, Sanskar have his breakfast and left for his office too early.

At night, Sanskar came late and went directly to his room. Swara was awake till now. She went out of room and came with a plate of food. She put the plate on the table. Meanwhile Sanskar also came out of washroom and saw the food on the table. He thought to avoid the food but got a message on his phone.

" Please eat your dinner and sleep, Laksh said you didn't have your lunch also. So, Maa told me to give you"

Sanskar smiled sadly thinking this girl is still thinking about him. He looked at Swara who was reading book and caressing Arshit's hair who was sleeping.

Sanskar: It's ok Swara, I m not feeling to eat.

Then again his phone beeps.

"Have your food then sleep or else I have to wake Chachi ji"

Sanskar thinks about Sujatha. If she came then she will start her drama and he was not having energy to see all that. So, he sighed and sat on the couch to have dinner.