39. The mystery of culprit

Sanskar smirked thinking something.
Arjun looks at Karan as if asking what's going in his mind.

Arjun: Sir

Sanskar: Hmm.

Arjun: What are you thinking to do?

Sanskar (smiles): Nothing much. Where does police found him?

Arjun: Sir,.that area is outskirt of the  city.

Sanskar: Ok then. Let's go there.

Arjun: But sir, police has seized that area.

Sanskar: Exactly, they will ask questions to that killer and then investigate as they got him. Their main focus will be that killer not that place.

Arjun: And this much time will be enough for main culprit to remove any proof as he might know it till now.

Sanskar: Right, but not now. May be he knows it before only.

Karan: How can you say that sir?

Sanskar  (smile): As Arjun said. That contract killer was planning to escape from this city but got caught. So, just think. If he knew that everyone is thinking whatever happened is accident then what was need to run away? That means he was already informed that police was coming in search of him.

Arjun and Karan look at each other as they didn't thought like that.

Arjun: Right sir.

Sanskar: Hmm, so Arjun come with me and Karan you will handle everything here. And tell police to handle that bastard strictly. I want to Know about that person who is behind my life. What will he get by killing me?

Karan nods. Sanskar and Arjun left.
They were in their way when Arjun got a call.

Arjun: Hello, yes
Op:...
Arjun (shocked): What?

Sanskar: What happened Arjun?

Arjun: Sir..tt.. that... Killer is found dead in his cell.

Sanskar: What??..(shocked) How is this possible? Just put that phone on speaker.

Sanskar: Hello inspector, Sanskar Maheshwari speaking. What the hell is going on? How did he get killed with that much tight security?

Inspector: Sir, we handled everything but...

Sanskar (Angry): If you handled everything then how everything gone messed up. You knew that he was important source to reach that culprit. I don't understand how can you guys so irresponsible!!!

Inspector: Sir, he was fine before half an hour but Don't know what happened all of the sudden. His health condition started deteriorating and then he died before we could take him hospital. Sorry sir.

Sanskar: Yeah that's it. Say sorry and relax.

Inspector: Sir, we have found some information. It may help us.

Sanskar: Hmm, ok.(frustrated but try to be calm).

Then Arjun disconnected the call.

Arjun: Sir, I think we should go police station.

Sanskar didn't replied. He was thinking something. So, Arjun was about to take U-turn but Sanskar stopped him.

Sanskar: Wait a min.

Arjun: What happened sir?

Sanskar: We won't go to police station. We will go there.

Arjun: But sir, police has found something. Don't you think we should check that.