11. Trying to be polite with her

Evening,
Gadodia house:

Shekhar comes and says: Shomi, Swara, Ragini, are you all ready?

Shomi: Shekhar, now only you came and asking if we are ready or not? Firstly, have some breath and then speak.

Shekhar: I have no time for that. I told you na, to be ready in evening. We have to go to mm. It's sangeet. We will be late.

Shomi: And we are ready to go. Shona and Ragini are also ready.

Then only Swara and Ragini come.

Shomi: see, I told you.
Shekhar: oh, ohk so lets go.
Shomi: Shekhar, Don't you think, you are in too much hurry that you are forgetting something?

Shekhar (confused): What?
Shomi (point toward him): Are yo ready? ( raise her eyebrow)

Shekhar: Oh, I forgot. (Sheepish smile)
Swara smiles seeing their cute conversation.
Shekhar: so what, you just wait. I will be back in 5 min.
Shomi: Someone was saying that we will get late right Shona?

Swara smiles and nodes.
Shekhar: arey, wait I m coming. I will not take that much time like your maa.
Shomi give him fake angry glare and Swara laugh. Shekhar left to get ready.
After sometime they left for mm.

Mm:

All the arrangement have been done. Only last minute preparation was going on. Laksh was continuously looking at door for Ragini. Rp and DP were discussing something then AP comes to them.

Ap: offo, you can do your business talk later. Today is sangeet nd you are busy in your own world of business.

Dp: No AP, we were just discussing something else. What happened? Is there any problem?

Ap: No, no, there's no any problem. I was just asking when will gadodia family reach? It is time to start sangeet.

Laksh who was listening everything looking toward entrance jumped in between conversation.

Laksh: (shout in frustration) EXACTLY!!!
Dp: what??
Laksh( come in sense): yeah, no nothing. I was just saying that, Arshit is with bhai right?

Dp nods.
Ap smiles seeing him.

Dp: AP dont worry, they are about to reach.
Laksh takes a sigh of relief.

Ap: Laksh what was that? Can't you wait for sometime? She will be coming only.

Laksh: yeah mom, but...

Ap: Laksh leave all that and call Sanskar downstairs. Why is he in his room?

Laksh: Mom, he is with Arshit and he is doing some work in his laptop.

Ap: Tell him to come downstairs right now. Its not look good when function is going on, in home and he is busy with his work.

Laksh nodded and went to call Sanskar.

Sanskar room,

Sanskar was on the bed with laptop in his lap. Arshit was lying beside him busy with his toys.

Then Laksh comes.
Laksh: Bhai (entering)
Sanskar: Yes lucky, Any problem? (Not looking up from the screen).

Laksh: Bhai, can you please talk to me by looking at me and for some microseconds remove your eyes from screen.
Sanskar look at him then back to screen.
Laksh take a pillow and bang it on his head.
Sanskar: Say lucky( still looking at laptop)
Laksh: (silent)
Sanskar: You only said to remove my eyes from screen for some micro second but I seen you completely 2 seconds. Rights champ?