Soc

Dallas age 12 and me 8 going roller skating with Mom.

"hey what's a pretty girl like you doing on your own out here on your own." The one with 3 rings asked getting out of a car.
"Nothing that concerns you."
"Hey why don't you hop in the car and we'll have a good time tonight."
"I'll pass thanks though." I said rudely.
"Well to be honest I wasn't really giving you a choice sweet cheeks" he pushed me in an alley and pulled out a switch blade "now you can get in the car or I can just kill you."
"I'd rather die then go with you" I  barked.
He raised the blade and it was inches away from my stomach till all of a sudden I saw a figure take out 3 guys. I started running then he grabbed my arm and I punched him in the stomach. "Owwww uhh Katelyn wait it's me." Then I realized who it was "Two bit? What are you doing here."
"Well I was walking home then I heard your voice and ran over."
"I'm sorry Two bit I thought you were one of them. And thank you"
" No problem it's gonna be a cold night you can stay at my place tonight and we can watch Mickey mouse and other movies."
"I don't know Two bit I-"
"Come on it'll be fun. PLEASE!!!" He begged.
"Well alright I guess."
The whole day and night we watched TV played games. Two bit is pretty handsome. OMG what am I saying. I can't fall for Two bit. Aw man. Here we go. He also taught me about how to get around in Tulsa. Like to carry a blade and to never walk alone. He said I'm a part of his gang now which I liked. We had fun that night though.