Park Dally

I ran to the park angry. I sat on the bench alone with my knees up against my chest and my head down with tears dripping down my face. I started mumbling to myself. "Why do I have to be so stupid, why does everyone have to hate me! I don't belong here... I don't belong anywhere" I sobbed. Why couldn't any one actually understand me in life. I Mine as well go back to New York with Ted. The only one that could actually understand me was Soda. Maybe Two bit too. Then I felt a hand on my shoulder. At the time I didn't care if it was another greaser or soc trying to jump me. I never even looked up because I was so angry and sad and I didn't want anyone to see a greaser girl crying. Especially that I was the one crying.
"That's not true you belong here with the gang " he whispered softly. I lifted my head slowly and looked at Dally straight in the eyes we then hugged him "I'm sorry Katie. I was just so upset about Delila that I forgot how much you ment to me."
"It's ok Dall I never should have said the things I said I was just so upset about everything that I just blew up."
"Na don't worry about it but I know that's not the only reason your crying cause I know you are tuffer then that. Now tell me what's wrong so I could break there face alright?" he smiled as I just chuckled. We started walking back to the Curtis's house and I told him everything that happened. When I told him about two bit asking me if I wanted to go he had a sad hurt look in his eyes. I felt bad but I love Two bit but I also love Dally and the whole gang. Maybe not Steve right now but I still care for him. Man what am I gonna do. We finally got back and saw Johnny sitting on the porch alone.
"Hey Johnny what's goin on. Everything ok?" Dall asked. I guess not because I guess that when I left everything got at least 10 times worse.