Her!!!👿

I woke up on the Curtis couch. "Katlyn fire!" Soda yelled in my ear. I didn't even move. "Dude she doesn't wake up to anything even if the earth was ending." Steve said shocked. He then started poking me on the cheek. "I will bite ur finger off Steve." I said grumpy with my eyes closed. They then backed away. "Howdy!" Two said cheerfully walking in the house. "How is Dally and Dally jr still asleep? It's 10!" He asked shocked. "Just like how your asleep till 1 in the afternoon" Darry replied letting out a small chuckle. He then left the room I then looked over to Dally who was in a deep sleep. I then ran to the bathroom and got shaving cream put it on his hand then had Soda feather his nose. It plopped right on his face all over. He got up shocked then started chasing me because he didn't see Sodapop hidding. He through me on the couch then sat on me! "Dallas Tucker Winston get off me!"
"Katelyn I forgot your middle name Winston No" he said smiling. I rolled my eyes and stayed there for awhile. Then she walked in. Delila huter(Hu-U-ter). She gave me a dirty look then walked away. "Hey Dally" she said with an evilish look. "Hey Lila" he said as they kissed. "Oh uh hey Kay" she said rudely. "It's Katelyn" I said back in the same tone as she glared at me. At that moment Dall stepped in between us. "Hu kids there such joksters." I then walked to the kitchen. "Hey Katie bear"
"Hey Soda hey Steve." I said sighing.
"Does she get to you that much?" Steve asked.
"Yes!!! She's annoying, a soc for one and is a total bi-"
"And we're gonna leave the details about Delila there" Darry said walking in. I rolled my eyes as he chuckled.
"Hey look she maybe awful and every name in the book but she's your brother girlfriend so just try your best to get along with her" Steve said shoving chocolate cake in his mouth. "I guess. Wheres Johnny Cake?" They just shrugged and headed to work. Where could he be?