Talking

We walked into the Curtis then Two bit finally asked "who was that?"
I sighed "that was Ted my step dad."
"How the hell did he find us?" Dall asked sitting on the couch.
"I don't know." We sat in silence then Darry came home. "Hey Dar." I said blankly.
"Hey. What is up with you guys?"
Just then Steve and Sodapop walked in. We told them what happened and they were shocked.
"Hey you guys why don't you stay here. It will be safer." Darry suggested.
"You guys don't have room. I mean Two bit and Steve get the couches Johnny sleeps on the floor. Where are we gonna sleep? Thanks Darry but I think we can take care of our selves. Sides  we're WINSTONS we're pretty tough." He said meaning both toughs elbowing me playfully. "Can I actually stay at Two bits tonight......just for fun?" They gave me a strange look then Steve yelled "OMG you guys are DATING!!!!" He laughed and everyone just giggled but wondered if it was true but they then saw Two bit blushing not joking about it. "Wait are you guys?" Soda asked curiously.
"No we're just buddies." I giggled.
"Alright that's fine then I'm gonna stay here. But no funny business alright." Dall said strictly. We nodded. Me and Ponyboy goofed around and read the rest of gone with the wind. It was amazing. Then Sodapop came in. "Hey Ponyboy do you mind if I talk to Dally jr alone real quick."
"Alright hey Katelyn if he starts talking to you about puberty and where kids come from either jump out the window or just run before your ears start bleeding." He laughed as he left the room. Me and soda just giggled. "What's up Sodapop?"
"The celling the sky. I don't know." We just chuckled even though it was stupid. "But uh anyway I was just wondering do you like Two bit?" He asked with a high pitched voice. I blushed but put the that fake smile on and just did a fake laugh. "No Sodapop I don't like him only as a friend."
"So you guys have never kissed or anything like that." I shook my head no. "Alright just wondering. You know you can tell your best friend anything." He said smiling. "Oh yay I actually have to tell him. Ponyboy!" I yelled smiling.
"Huuu how could you. I am hurt I tell you hurt." He said acting like he was gonna cry. I just laughed and hugged him. "I'm kidding Soda. I wove you. Forgive me?" I said with my best puppy dog eyes.  "I don't know." He said trying his best to look serious but did a horrible job of it. "Oh alright. Under one condition though." He smiled.
"What would that be?"
"You have to give me a hugs when ever I want." He smiled.
"Oh do I have to." I said sarcaticaly . 
"Yup" we then hugged and talked for a while. He really was my best friend. I've never had a best friend and so far I like it.