Knowing each other

We stood there for about a minute which felt like forever.

"Look Dallas I don't want you to do that just because you feel bad for me" I said still unable to believe it.
"No I'm doing this because I want to."
I smiled and we kept walking. He took me to the Dingo and we just ate and talked about our favorite things and got to know each other a lot better. I even got him to laugh a few times. He also tried to pick up some girl but she through ketchup at him. We finally came back to the Curtis house and hung out for a little. "Hey Dallas?"
"Ya Katelyn?"
"What if Ted comes back and tries to get me and hurt me again?"
"That won't happen I'll make sure of it." He said comforting me.
"Just in case tomorrow we'll go to this one office place that's in town and I'll be your legal gardian."
"That would be awesome Dallas. Thank you."
"No problem and stop calling me Dallas so much. it sounds too professional. Just call me Dall or Dally."
"Alright." I smiled.  We played cards and of course I won most of them  but of course he just had to be the best at poker. Then Dall started to leave."Dally where you going?"
"Home, tonight your gonna stay at Two bit and then I'll pick u up at 10 to go to the office." He explained as I just nodded. When Dally left I stuck with Sodapop playing and messing around.
We watched a movie and I guess I lightly fell asleep. Then I heard Ponyboy say "hey y'all look at this." He giggled. I think they all stared at me. "She looks so peaceful" Soda said gently. "Well I would say to freeze her boxers if she was one of the guys but since she's not we can freeze her bra?!" Two bit said. I think I was leaning on him because I can feel me laying on someone's chest and he was pretty close to me.
"Hey Two bit I don't know if you got this through your head but this is DALLAS WINSTONS kid sister" Steve said punching his arm. "Well should we wake her up?" Johnny asked. "Naw I can carry her home." Two bit said picking me up. He was strong he carried me bridal style. I tried to wake up but I was so tired that I opened my eyes a little and Two-bit smiled at me "go back to bed Katelyn" he giggled. I just fell asleep and that was it.