Two bit

We had dinner at the Curtis house watched TV and then went to Two bits. "Home sweet Home" he yelled throwing his shoes off his feet. I giggled. He then walked up to me "so uh last night in the car can you please remind me what happened I would really appreciate it." He smiled.
"Oh ya I mean I don't want to be rude. So we kinda got close and our lips met like this." I said pulling him in and we made out most of the night. "Hey Two I'm tired I'm gonna start heading to bed."
"Here why don't you sleep in my room. It gets dark and I don't want you to be scared." I smiled at him "well if you insist." I then walked into his room. "Your gonna wearing that to bed?" I had my 'i would flex but this is my favorite shirt' shirt on with dark blue skinny jeans. "Well ya I don't have PJs."
"What do u normally sleep in. My shirt and underwear."
"Then sleep in that. You think I care?" He chuckled.
"Alright." I smiled. We went to bed and talked. But right before I fell asleep Two bit asked me something. "Hey Katie bear."
"Ya Two bit?" I asked yawning.
"So does this mean you're my girl?"
"Yup" I said getting more and more tired. I heard him doing a happy dance in bed.
"Two bit go to bed." I laughed.
"Oh ok love you Katie bear."
"Love you too Two bit" I smiled and we went to bed.