Come on Darry?! it was just a game!

"Katelyn something Winston and Dallas Tucker Winston get your ass in the kitchen this instient!" I heard Darry yell from the kitchen as I slowly got up.
"I'm coming I'm comin" I mumbled rubbing my eyes. I walked in to see his arms crossed and his eyes full of anger. "What's wrong with you?" I asked mad that it was 6 am.
"Where the hell did you get all this food?"
"I went grocery shopping last night and it got late so I came over here and saw Dall sleeping so I just stayed here."
"With what car?"
"I walked" I said smoothly.
"What money?" He said getting fustrated.
"Buck payed me to clean the tables and floors."
"Oh what you a maid now?" He said throwing his hands up. As I rolled my eyes.
"Where's the receipt then?"
" I through it away!"
"Bullsh-"
"What the hell are you guys yelling about?" Soda asked tired.
"She stole food!"
"Did Not!"
"Did too!"
"Both of y'all knock it off this was my one day off so I could sleep in and y'all ruined it! I tell you ruined it!" He said trying to be serious but was joking. Soda just walked back to his room. Darry and I knew no one could ever interrupt or make Soda not sleep. Soda always brags about how he needs his beauty sleep.
"Damn it Katlyn you can't just end up like your brother! You can have a future!" He said whisper yelling.
"What's wrong with ending up like my brother?!" I whisper yelled back.
"Katelyn your brother is gonna probably die in the cooler or get shot and I don't want that happening to you that's all." He said calming down.
"Look Darry we were just having fun last night. It was just a game Darry."
"No it wasn't! You guys could have been shot or killed."
"Look if it makes you feel better I won't do it again ok?" I said smirking. He paused for a moment then said alright. I then went back to sleep with Two bit and he asked what happened and I told him. But I think today I have finally made decision and I'm gonna tell them!