Thanksgiving

It's been almost 6 months and we are heading back home to Tulsa. Last time we saw the gang was last weekend but know we get to stay here for about 2 weeks. "Babe I really think we should it's not a bad idea." I said gently.
"Ya I know I think it is the right decision. It was fun while it lasted though. Should we tell them at dinner" he asked as I nodded.
"I hope they won't be sad" he smiled.
We finally arrived and there Pony and Johnny was on the porch. "Hey guys!"
"Hey Katie bear" Johnny yelled while they both hugged me. We ran inside and we all gave each other hugs then of course Steve and Two were wrestling then they ganged up on Ponyboy. I just smiled.
"What a tradition" I smiled at Darry. We then set out the dinner and of course my bf don't know about the grace so he started eating. I just giggled while they all yelled at him. "What a great Thanksgiving" I whispered to myself. "Hey I have an announcement!" I yelled trying to break up the fight it took them a little but they finally settled down. "So me and Two bit decided that it would be best to..... Move back home!" They all looked shocked and cheered Sodapop kissed me on the cheek and danced around. "Alright and one more thing. I made this for Katie bear." He said giving me a scrapbook of me and him and a few with the other gang members.
Most of the picture I uploaded.
"Thx Two bit I love you" then we kissed.

Hope you enjoyed the book plz leave comments and don't forget to vote on chapter thank you guys so much for the support hope you enjoyed the story and remember shout out goes to missdally Winston