1 week Later

The decision is Donna have to be made soon. "You ready" Dall asked. I nodded with excitement. Oh ya me and Dally are gonna do a little bonding tonight at 2 in the morning can you guess? We are going to rob our first store tonight. Well my first store. "Alright we have a minute and a half to get out. So grab what we need and then what we want. Here put these on" he said calmly with the blood rushing through our veins throwing me some really cool gloves for finger prints. "I'll threaten him with the gun"
"Dall were not gonna shoot the damn guy!"
"I know were not going to. There's nothing in it. It's just a bluff." I nodded ready and excited. I mean I know it's not the right thing to do but I get to do this with my brother and get free stuff.
We ran in with leather jackets with hoodies.
""Freeze and put your hands up! I will shoot!" Dall demanded. I grabbed bacon eggs candy cake mix bread butter milk bananas and whip cream. It had already been 45 seconds. We have to go. "We gotta get out of here it's been 45 secs." I ran up to the scared men with glasses. "Give me cash NOW!" I growled. He gave us half the cash and it's now been 55 seconds. "Let's go!" I said as we ran out. He then started shooting. "Get in the car hurry up!" Dall demanded covering his head. We hoped in and took off. "Woohoo that was awesome!" I yelled as Dall smiled. "You did good man. I mean your timing was great and everything!" We then got to the Curtis house and it was about 3. I cuddled with Two bit the rest of the night and fell asleep peacefully.