Beach/nightmare/secret

I slowly fell asleep in the car and had a nightmare.
Nightmare
I was at the park reading hearing the gang laughing and talking then it just went silent. I looked up and no one was there. "Soda? Dally? Ponyboy? Anybody?" I yelled. no response. Where did they go. I then turn around and saw soda. "Oh hey Sodapop wha-"
"Shut it Katelyn just go away. No one likes you!" I gave him a confused look. "Soda what are you talking about? Your my best friend."
"Are you kidding. Of course I'm not your best friend. Don't think two bit is your boyfriend either. He was just with you experimenting with you. We never did want you around you're just another mistake."
"Seriously did you really think your tough older brother Dallas Winston want a tag a long no good sister around?" Dall asked me. I felt super upset then I saw Two bit come in for a hug then when I got close enough he slapped me across the face. "Katlyn, Katie bear." I heard in the backround while the whole gang was hitting me.
End of nightmare.

I woke up to Two bit shaking me. "Hey you ok?"
"Ya I'm fine why?"
"I don't know maybe it's because you were sweating and twisting in your sleep." He said with his eyes huge. "Well I'm fine are we here now." I asked trying to smile. He nodded and I hopped out of the car. It was so pretty. It was about 3:30. The water just sparkled. "Alright let's go in the water!" Steve yelled as they all started taking there shirts off. "Wait uh... Shouldn't we set up the tents though." I said trying my best not to sound nervous. Darry agreed and some how it took us 10 minutes to set up 4 tents. UNBELIEVABLE. They all started taking there shirts off and started running out there splashing each other. I took my time taking my shirt and shorts off. I then walked to the water and dipped my feet in the water felt so nice. "Come on Katie get in!" Soda yelled getting splashed by Steve. "Im good I just want to stay here for a little and get used to the water." I yelled back. I then looked over to see a little dock that was perfect for watching the sun set. I walked over there and just started thinking about my secret. then I snapped out of my thoughts when I heard Two bit running up to me. "Get in!" he yelled laughing. "I'm good" I giggled. "Come on it will be fun."
"No thanks to" I said kindly.
"Come on." He grabbed me and tried throwing me in and I put up a tough fight he finally picked me up and through me in. I screamed for my life. I started drinking the salt water and kept trying to come up but I couldn't. When ever I could I just screamed "help I can't.......can't swi-" and I just floated down. It felt like forever. I couldn't breathe my nose started to burn.  Then I blacked out flouting down.