Delila and Two bit

"hey Dally boy" she said like she was calling a puppy. "And who might you be" she asked disgusted looking at me.
"I'm Dallys kid sister Katelyn"
"Oh Dallas I never new you had a sister." She said not taking her eyes off me.
"Well we just found out about 2 or 3 days ago. But what are you doing here I thought we were gonna meet at the Dingo at 6?"
"Well I thought I could stop by a little earlier but clearly you had plans." She said once again discustingly. I didn't like her one bit and Two bit could tell.
"Well uh I think I'm gonna take her back to my place or the Curtis house we'll see. Nice seeing you Delila." Two bit said pulling my shoulder back.
"Ya see yu." I got in two bits car and we just drove off.
"So clearly she didn't make a first good impression on you." He said smirking.
"Ya no kidding. There's something about her I just don't like."
"It's probably because she seems more soc like then greaser."
"I guess so"
We drove off to the Curtis house.
"Hey Katelyn how's it goin?" Darry asked putting a dish towel over his shoulder.
"Great we went to the mall I got clothes I met Dallys jerky girlfriend and then-"
"Oh you met Delila. Ya we don't like her but hey if Dally likes her then we like her."
"Where's Sodapop?"
"In here Katelyn" I heard him tell from the backyard. I ran outside and saw Steve and Soda having a water fight. They sprayed me and I took shelter behind a car. I grabbed Steve's water gun and flipped him over my back. I sprayed him and Soda "I win" I smirked.
"Hey Katelyn"
"Hey soda."
We walked inside and ate chocolate cake. Then I saw Ponyboy reading In his room. I peaked up from behind and shouted "boo!!!" He jumped and dropped his book. "Man Katelyn don't do that"
"Sorry I didn't know you would get scarred like that." We watched movies and played poker and I talked to Sodapop a lot. He was my best friend. I could trust him with anything. then I started getting tired so Two bit drove me home. We sat in the car for a little and told each other stories. "I will never forget that and my mom got so mad at me and she never took me there again." Two said as we laughed. We stared at each other's eyes for a while
"You have the most beautiful hair." He said as we leaned in.
"Well you have pretty handsome eyes" I said smiling. His soft gentle lips finally touched mine. He put his hand in my hair as I put mine on his shoulder. We then heard a car pulling up. We pushed each other back and I hurried out of the car "See ya tomorrow?" I asked smiling.
"See ya tomorrow" he smiled back as I ran inside. I layed on my bed smiling staring at the ceiling. I couldn't believe it. I kissed Two bit Matthews. Dallas walked in the room and saw me smiling but I quickly took it off my face. "What you smiling about?" He looked at me strangely. "Oh uh nothing just thinking."
"Liar liar pants on fire!" He said knelling next to my bed.
"I'm serious I'm tired so go to bed." I said turning around blushing.
"Katelyn you better tell me what the hell happened. I see you blushing" he said tickling me.
"Dall nothing happened. I'm just thinking about old times" I said closing my eyes.
"I still know your lieing but whatever."
We then went to bed at that was it.