sun sets

I then showed up to the Curtis house. I started walking away till I heard Soda come out. "Hey Katie bear wait up!" He said with a big smile hopping his fence.  He saw my face expression and his superstar smile slowly faded. "What's wrong?" He asked kindly.
"Well to be honest I don't really know. I mean Dallas technically disowned me because of Delila dumping him." I said whipping my tears from my face.
"Hey... Why don't you come inside and have some chocolate cake huh?" He smiled softly. I just nodded and we walked inside. Everyone said hi at once then started asking me questions. I told them all what happened. They all had a look of sadness.
"Well you can stay here. I mean we only have the couch but it's better than you sleeping on the streets" Darry said kindly.
"Thanks Darry I really appreciate it." I then hugged him and then I turned into a group hug. We set everything up for me to stay a few nights or until I could buy a ticket back to New York. "Ponyboy what are you doing" I asked curiously. "Watching the sun set. Wanna join?"  He asked turning around.
"Ya I love watching sun sets there so pretty" I said joyfully.
"Really? Ya know in some ways you can be like Dall but most of the time you guys are complete opposites. It's kinda interesting" he smiled.
"Why do you like sunsets Ponyboy?"
"I don't know it's just nice like no matter what life's still good. In some way even if you don't see it." He said with his eyes sparkling.
"Why do you though." He asked not taking his eyes off the sun set.
"I don't know kinda the same reason as you. I mean it just shows that there still a lot of good in the world everything is new. Like when your a little kid everything is good in the world. New. I know it sounds boring but it just hard to explain."
"No it doesn't sound boring and you said it perfectly."
"Thanks Ponyboy" I smiled as he smiled back." We watched the sun set then left the porchand went back inside. I sat on the couch next to Two bit.
"Katie bear how you doing?"
"Good..... do you think Dally hates me?"
"Na he is just being a but hole" he laughed as I giggled. Johnny then came and sat with us. "Anyone up for watching the Munsters?"
"Ya put it on that show is awesome!" I cheered. We watched about 15 minutes of it then Dall came in.
"Hey Katie" he said like nothing happened. I just ignored him.
"You know when someone says hi you say hi back it's the polite thing to do" he said grabbing a piece of cake. "Oh really where did u learn that? the cooler."
"Ay you better watch it."
"Or what your gonna hit me"
"You know I just might." He sneered.
"Oh ya go ahead. Be like Ted." I said angry.
"You know I'm starting to think that it wasn't Ted's fault that he would hit you."
"I can't believe you! You are the worst brother ever! I don't even know how you even have friends. No wonder Delilah dumped you!" And that stabbed him but of course I was the only one that could tell the only one that could tell.
"That's it don't ever come back alright your on your own!" He said angrily and walked out.