My Two bit

"Babe! What the hell happened?!" I said shocked. Dall just rolled his eyes.
"Steve just punched me in the eye but I'm fine."
"Great job Steve" Dall laughed as Steve glared back at him.
"Tough crowd" Dall mumbled as I just rolled my eyes and Two bit chuckled.
"Look Katelyn, we aren't ready for you to go you know. It still feels like we got you yesterday." Steve explained still a little fustrated.
"Ya I mean it feels like we just got a puppy from the pound and brought it home and now it might be gone" Darry said with a ice pack on his check.
"Well I see where your coming from but I also want to make myself happy and I can always come back IF I go"
"Ya but what about school.  Your in high school and Two bit is now in some miracle way in College." Dallas said mind blown.
"I can try to find one out there I can drive myself to or walk to" they kept asking me a million questions then I finally said "guys I don't even know if I'm gonna go. I still gotta think about it. There's a lot to consider." They all nodded but the thing was what really am I gonna do. I mean I don't want to hurt Dall or the gang and I definitely don't want to hurt to Two bit. I know people say I have time but honestly I don't. It's just around the corner. It's coming up quick and I might not even have an answer. "Hey anyone want to go to the movies with me and Johnny?" Pony said snapping me out of my thoughts.
"I'll go" Dall and I shouted at once. We looked at each other strange and so did the rest of the gang.
"Whatever" we said at once again.
"Stop it" we said the rest at once too.
"No you stop it"
"Ahh some one make us stop!"
Darry then said something stupid and we rolled our eyes and shouted "shut up Darry just shut up" then I knew something Dallas would never say.
"I luv Two bit Matthews!" I smiled and kissed Two.
"She got you there Dall" Soda giggled. "Love you too Katie bear. I have to go do a few things for collage but catch you later doll face!" He said running out.
"We got to go to the DX but you two can babysit sit the little ones for us alright." Soda smiled.
"Hey" they said at once.
"Will do see you Soda bye Steve. Hope you miss me." I said because of the whole collage fight.
" I won't trust me. I've got enough of you to last me a week."
" Oh please if I left for a day your life would be over."
"Not True!" He screamed.
"So True!" I mocked.
"No it's not my life would fall apart if Soda left for more then 4 hours."
"It's true" Soda agreed.
"Whatever see you guys bye Darry" I said while catching up with the little ones.
"Alright what do u guys want to watch."
"Rebel without a cause" they said excited.
"I don't know guys it's pg 13 you sure you can handle it" I asked with a smirk.
"Come on what are we 5" Pony asked sarcastically.
Dally and I looked each other and once again at once said
"Yes!"
"Whatever Katelyn your a year younger then me you do relize that right?" Johnny said smirking. Dall got us the tickets and we just watched the movie. It was good but when we left I couldn't stop thinking about the college situation.