Two bit what wrong?

I couldn't believe of what he just said. I mean I get that for now I can bum around the Curtis house for a few days but not forever. This is just great. Everyone was shocked. Then Johnny ran outside to talk to him but I couldn't hear him. "Uhh this might be a good time to say this now so uh..... I have been secretly been on the boys football team of Tulsa and.... They uh..." Two kept studdering​. He seamed nervous but why?

Dallys POV
Delila meant a lot to me and so did Katie but that was the last straw when she said that. Then I heard someone walking up behind me. I turned around to see Johnny cake.
"Hey Johnny cake" I said kinda gloomy.
"Hey Dall." It was an akward silence till Johnny spoke up.
"What the hell Dall why do you have to be so damn tuff on her huh?! I mean your the one who kicked her out of the house in the first place so I don't blame her for being mad at you. Sides none of us even liked that Delila girl in the first place and I'm actually proud of Katelyn for doing what she did!" He said kinda angrily. I didn't say anything cause I knew he was right. He then calmed down.
"Dally... Even though Katelyn isn't my sister she's like one to me to all of us actually. I just want you to know that you have something good right now and sometimes you need that good to be taken from you to know what you have now is truly the best thing you will ever have. I just don't want you to have to learn that way."
"I know Johnny. It's just fustrating but I'm gonna head back and apoligize to her. Thx alot Johnny." I smiled at him.
Katelyn POV
"Two what's wrong?" I asked nervous.
"Well a scout saw me and wanted me to go to there collage and even though I haven't passed high school they can get me up to date and I can go to that collage. Look guys the other night I got into a fight with my mom and she was actually right about what she was saying. It was about what I was gonna do for the rest of my life. And as much as I love bumming around here drinking beer having unlimited cake and watching Mickey mouse all day with my Minnie I can't do that forever and I do need to start trying to use my brain to figure what I'm gonna do." He said calmly looking down at his shoes making very little eye contact. "We'll that's great! I kinda wish you told us about the football games but where's the school? Is it the one over the train tracks about 15 minutes away?" ".....no it's over an hour away..." What am I going to do without Two bit. He's my best friend my boyfriend for crying out loud. This is getting complicated too quick in one day. I mean I'm happy for him I really am but not to be selfish but what about us?