The Decision

I woke up at about 9. I heard Darry and Dall arguing.
"Dall you can't be teaching her this she might get killed shot or caught and that can really hurt her in life! She looks up to you!" Darry yelled.
"Well if she looks up to me then that's her choice! It doesn't mean I'm gonna stop acting the way I do!"
I then just walked in and put a smile on my face.
"Hey Katie bear how did you sleep?" Darry asked glaring at Dall.
"Fine can you get everyone in the kitchen I have finally made a decision for everyone for the school." They looked at me shocked.
"Uh uh ya um guys can you come in here Katelyn has something to tell us!" Darry yelled studdering.
They all came in confused and still tired.
"So I have finally made a decision" I paused for a moment almost hesitant to tell them. I looked down at my feet and spoke. "So I think the best place to be is with Two bit" they all seamed sad especially Dall. Two bit just looked up at me and gave me a gentle smile."
"Well if that's your choice then we'll support you." Soda said sad.
"Thx guys I'm gonna go start packing my stuff up." I slowly walked away then I heard Johnny run out.
"Katie bear wait up!"
"Hey Johnny cake." I smiled sweetly.
"You know I'm really gonna miss you."
"I'm gonna miss you guys too." I replied hugging him.

1 week later
I packed everything up and signed all my paper work. I was just getting the last bag and then was going to say goodbye to everyone. I walked down the steps giving everyone hugs and kisses on the cheek.
"Hey Katie promise me something." Soda said with a grin on his face. I rolled my eyes.
"What?"
"Use protection" I punched him on the arm and he almost fell. Then I walked up to Dallas. "I love you Dall" I said smiling.
"I love you too." He said hugging me.
"Now get outta here have fun your gonna make my eyes get wet."
"You mean cry?" I smiled.
"No Dallas Winston never crys" he said trying to act tuff. Fine alright alright now get out of here!" He said pushing me in the car. "Alright by everyone! Dall stay out of the cooler you here!" I yelled. "No garuntees!" He yelled back chuckling.

Don't worry one more chapter to go!