What About Us?

" Uh Two bit that's amazing I'm really happy for you." I said forcing a smile but he still didn't smile back. Everyone was upset to and was silent.
"Well where at?" Ponyboy asked nervous.
"Kaw city. I mean it's still in Oklahoma and you guys can always visit. It's only like 3 inches away."
"Uh babe that's not how it really works." I smiled trying not to laugh. Everyone giggled.
"Well he is right and it could be worse. We can always see him on weekends. It's only 1 hour and 45 min away." Darry said trying to help the situation.
"Well uh you wouldn't only be seeing me. Uh Katelyn I was wondering if you would want to come with me. They have rooms we could stay in and your getting old enough to drive so you could visit and come back here when ever you want. I know it's still summer vacation and you have 2 weeks to think about it and take your time." He smiled shyly. I mean I know Dally doesn't want me anymore so that wasn't a problem but it's just such a big decision. Then Johnny ran in out of breath.
"Hey what I'd miss?" He asked with a smile breathing heavily putting an arm around me.
"Oh you know the usually just Two bit trying to take Katelyn away and being a total selfish idiot." Steve yelled
"Ey I'm not try to take her away she has the opposion! And this might be a good opportunity for me!" He scolded in anger.
They then all started yelling over each other. Me and Johnny got scared then Darry tried to break them up but they ended up fighting to.
"Damn it Darry you think your just so tuff I can take you any day! At least I have the opportunity to go to college!"
"Oh shut it Steve come on let's go to the DX." Steve said
"Shut up Soda your not even smart enough to help people get gas!"
"Ay don't you yell at him!" Pony yelled and Steve pushed Pony to the ground.
"Shut up you little rat."
"Leave him out of this!" Darry yelled shoving Steve helping his kid brother up.
"Come on guys please don't fight." Johnny pleaded almost sounding like he was going to cry.
"Stay out of it Cade this isn't anything new to-"
"Just shut up all of you leave Johnny alone! All of you guys just stop it please!" I begged scared.
"Oh look who's talking little miss I'm so innocent! Just can it stay out of this!" Steve yelled.  Two bit then tackled him to the ground and they started fighting. Everyone else just yelled on top of each other. "Stop it! Just please STOP!" I yelled crying. I couldn't take it anymore and ran out of the house crying.