Whats your Problem?

We carried Johnny one arm around each of us
"We need to call Buck and get Dally to the Curtis house" I said scared. I ran to the nearest phone while two but tried keeping Johnny up.
"Buck! Is Dally there?" I asked worried.
"Ya he's with that one girl uhhh....Delila ya her."
"Please get Dally on the phone tell him it's an emergency!" The phone went quiet.
"WHAT!" Dally yelled angry
"Dall its Katelyn-"
"Oh hey sorry what's up. You ain't in trouble are you?"
"No but Johnny is he got jumped meet us at The Curtis house."
We hung up and raced to the Curtis's.
When we got there everyone just looked shocked "what happened to him?" Darry asked confused of what was happening. Johnny couldn't stop shaking. "Johnny your gonna be fine." I could tell Pony was scared when he said that. I've never actually seen him scared before. He always seemed like a tuff/tough kid. but than all of usudden Dally barged in. I've never seen such a terror look in his eyes then I saw Delila rolling her eyes giving an annoyed disgusted look and that was the last straw. I grabbed her and took her outside. "Look I don't know what your problem is but I really don't care this isn't the time to be jerking around like you normally do. I can put up with it but this is a serious moment where you should actually show a little bit of sympathy and just lay off a little." I glared and she just smacked me across the face. "My problem is that you always have to depend on your big brother and can't seem to do anything yourself taking time away from me. Don't you get it? he just doesnt want you around! You're just another mistake waiting to happen that actually has already happened in other words." I then tackled her to the ground and pulled her hair and punched her in the jaw. That's when Steve pulled me off and Ponyboy pulled her away. "What the hell happened!" Steve said confused.