I

(a/n hi! Thank you for reading Royals I'm starting to add songs to listen to that go with each chapter up above so be sure to listen to those while you read. Make sure to Vote and Comment :) <3)

Jungkook waited for his limousine outside of the castle grounds to take him to school

He had drifted off thinking about how people would react to him at his new school. He was homeschooled his whole life. But out of the blue his parents decided it would be a good idea for him to meet other people his age.

Of course they weren't planning on sending him to public school so he was instead attending Blue Haven Academy, one of the top schools in the country.

He heard the sound of rubber tires turning on the cobblestone pavement parking lot and was snapped out of his day dream. The driver opened the door for him and he stepped into the back seat of the limo.

As he walked through the large doors of the school everyone standing at their lockers turned.
They knew from rumors that Prince Jungkook was coming to their school and couldn't wait to see him in person.

Jungkook kept his head down as he walked to his assigned locker, quietly enjoying the attention.

Bo Young looked up from her phone to see what everyone was staring at. The hall was never this silent.

"What's the prince doing at our school?" Bo Young asked her best friend Taehyung.

"You didn't know? Wow Bo Young you're really out of the loop. He's enrolled here." He said biting his nails.

Bo Young watched Jungkook walk by, still confused. She admired his tall slim figure that was complimented by dress pants secured with a black belt and a semi-tight visibly soft black sweater that was tucked perfectly into his pants.

She closed her locker and walked to class feeling her heart beat faster the after affect of seeing Jungkook.

At lunch she was surprised to see Taehyung sitting with Jungkook and all the popular kids.
He always criticized them and all of a sudden he was one of them?

Bo Young knew it was cause of Jungkook, why else?

She sat by herself picking at her lunch but barley ate, she was busy staring at the girls rubbing up against Jungkook as he laughed at a joke Taehyung had said.

His first day and he's already stolen her best friend.