VI

"+     . . * ·       

. ✧    .
    ✷ ·

     ✷   ·

* .   ✦

Saturday came and it was the day that the carnival was in town. Bo Young waited for Jin to arrive at her house.

When he finally texted her that he was outside she ran to the door and then contained her self after opening it and walked normally to his car.

The passenger seat window was opened and when Bo Young saw that there was a girl sitting next to Jin in the front seat her heart sank.
She had long black hair, light brown eyes tan skin and a perfectly symmetrical face.
She got in the back seat slowly.

"Hey, Bo Young this is Mina." Jin said.

"Hi Bo Young! Jin has told me so much about you!" She said giving her a sincere smile and wave.

'Great, she's pretty and nice too.' Bo Young thought to herself.

"On wow really? Nice to meet you." She said hiding the frown on her heart with a smile on her lips.

She listened to Mina and Jin flirt the whole way to the carnival, she scrolled through her phone to try to distract herself.

When they arrived the other boys were already there with dates too.

Bo Young walked over to Yoongi who's date was getting their tickets.

"Why didn't anyone tell me this was a plus one thing? I would have made Taehyung come with me if I knew I would be eleventh-wheeling tonight." She whined to Yoongi.

"I guess you missed the memo when you were busy day dreaming about smooching Seokjin." He said teasing her.

"God is it really that obvious, ugh!" She said in frustration.

"It's okay Bo, I'm sure he'll come around." Yoongi said patting her head.

Bo Young walked behind everyone admiring all of the speckled rainbow lights on the Ferris wheel.

She felt an arm wrap around her shoulder, prominent biceps pushing into the back of her neck and quickly turned her head to see who it was.

"Would you stop sneaking up on me Jesus! And get your arm off of me!"
She said pushing Jungkook's heavy arm off of her.

"Someone's feisty, what's got your panties in a twist princess?" He said smirking.

Princess, she shivered at the word.

"Tonight just hasn't gone as planned, that's all."
Bo Young said looking at the ground as they continued walking deeper into the park to where the rides are.

Jungkook looked up and saw Jin holding hands with Mina and realized that was the source of her sadness.

"Oh please don't tell me you're still stuck on him." Jungkook said rolling his eyes.

Bo Young kept her head down.
Jungkook sighed at the sight.
He hated seeing Bo Young sad.

He grabbed her hand and pulled forward to get her to walk faster.

"What are you doing?" She asked struggling to get her short legs to catch up with his.

"I'm being a good friend." He said.

'Friend? Since when are we friends?' She questioned to herself.