XI

"+     . . * ·       

. ✧    .
    ✷ ·

     ✷   ·

* .   ✦

Jeon Cena🍪💕
I'm sorry

Jeon Cena🍪💕
I'm such an ass

Jeon Cena🍪💕
Will you be on the roof today?

Jeon Cena🍪💕
I know you're seeing these

Bo Young turned off her phone and headed into school, avoiding the corridor where Jungkook's locker was.

She felt an arm wrap around her shoulders.

"Jungkook would you stop!- oh, sorry Tae... I thought you were Jungkook." She said to Taehyung.

"Oh wow, you two must of really spent a lot of time together, I hope he didn't fully steal my best friend." He said swaying her back and forth.

"Of course not, you're my best friend... after Jin." She said teasing.

"Hey!" He said acting hurt.

"Kidding... kidding." She said back.

"Why don't you sit with us at lunch today?" He asked.

Bo Young knew that by "us" he meant the popular kids, and King Jungkook ruler of the school and future ruler of the country.

"I'll have to pass." She said surly.

"Okay suit yourself, but I miss you." He said.

"I miss you too." Bo Young said.

And with that they both walked off to class.

As she turned the corner she saw Jungkook's shoulder.
She was about to walk away before she heard a clogged sniff come from him as he stood, hiding behind his open locker door.

She slowly walked towards him to see what was wrong with him.
He had tears all over his face and his eyes looked blood shot and puffy.

"Jungkook?" She asked quietly.

He looked up, wiping away his tears quickly.

"What's wrong?" She asked.

He tried to answer but when he opened his mouth nothing came out. His head dropped as more tears started to fall.

Bo Young hugged him tightly and he hugged her back slowly taken back by her sudden action.

"Please stop crying, you have a really ugly crying face." She said giggling.

Jungkook chuckled bringing back the smile the Bo Young so desperately wanted.

He always loved when she was a little rude to him, and he felt he deserved it after what he had said the day before.

"It's my dad, he has terminal cancer, they found it in his left leg." He said sniffing several times.

"Fuck, I'm so sorry." She said hugging him again.

"Me and my dad were never that close, but the thing I'm worried about is that if he dies, I have to run the country by myself." He said.

Bo Young's eyes widened.

"I know." Jungkook said understanding her lack of faith in him.

"But you're still a kid." She said.

"Once I'm 18, it doesn't matter if I'm a kid or not, it's my responsibility as heir to the throne." He said sighing.

Bo Young thought of what she could do.

"Look, last time I was sad you cheered me up, so guess it's my turn to drag you somewhere against your will." She said looking into his eyes.

She never noticed how bright his eyes were, especially glazed over from tears.

"Sounds good, princess." He said now with a devious smile

"Stop calling me that!" She scolded.

Jungkook laughed, loving the feeling of getting on her last nerve.