V

"+      . . *  ·        

.  ✧       .
    ✷   ·

*     .   ✦

Jin sat with Bo Young during lunch everyday, and over time since Jin had a big friend group they started sitting with her too.

Namjoon, Yoongi, Jimin and Hoseok. All very sweet guys who Taehyung would love if he got some sense knock into him and stopped sitting with the popular kids.

Bo Young's crush on Jin only got bigger. His personality was so inviting, she liked that whenever he would tell a joke he would get really loud and stutter a little. He was weird and truly had a unique personality.

"Bo Young, Booo Yoooung, earth to Bo Young." Jin said snapping her out of her thoughts.

"Oh yeah sorry what?" She said.

Jin chuckled at her absent mind.

"Me and the boys were planning to go to the carnival this weekend, do you wanna come?" He asked.

"Sure that sounds fun."

"Cool, I'll pick you up Saturday." He said getting up as the bell rung for class.

"Okay." She said smiling.

Bo Young walked up the stairs to the roof unable to stop smiling. She kept thinking about how he said that he would "pick her up" like it was a date.

"If you keep smiling like that your face will fall off." She heard Jungkook say behind her.

"What's with you sneaking up on me? Is it fun for you or something?" She asked turning around to face him.

"Oh it's the most entertaining part of my day." He said walking up to her.

"Well I guess I'll be on my way-"
Jungkook grabbed her wrist before she could take another step.

"Wait." He said quickly.
"I don't like being up here alone." He whined.

"Well I only like being up here when I'm alone." She said tugging her arm away.

She walked towards the door and as she opened it Jungkook shouted something at her.

"I'm going to that carnival Saturday!" He said sounding slightly threatening.

Bo Young rolled her eyes not caring what he had to say. But deep down she felt slightly worried that she would see him at the carnival.