XVIII

"+      . . *  ·        

.  ✧       .
    ✷   ·

*     .   ✦

As the weather became warmer and spring approached, things started to fall into place.

Taehyung, Bo Young, Jungkook, Yoongi, Namjoon, Jimin, Hoseok and Jin all sat together at lunch happily.

They laughed at Taehyung swatting at a bee as it passed. He squealed like a little girl.

"What I'm scared of bees!-" Taehyung was cut off.

"Is it okay if I sit with you guys?" They heard a soft voice say.

They all turned to see Mina standing there with her books in hand and backpack strangling her shoulders.

Bo Young looked at Jin and he glanced back at her.

"Of course." Jin said happily to Mina.

Although Jin didn't see a future with Mina, he knew he couldn't have Bo Young anymore and it was time to let go and be happy again.

Since Bo Young no longer envied Mina, her ears could now hear how funny and kind she was.

She would crack joke after joke and everyone would end up sobbing from laughing so hard.

After lunch Bo Young and Jungkook went up to the roof together and sat down.

Although it was begging to get warmer the breeze on the roof sent a chill down her spine.

"Are you cold?" Jungkook asked.

"No I'm fine." She said cuddling up next to him.

Jungkook took off his blazer and lazily placed it over her shoulders while pulling her closer to him.

"Better?" He asked.

"Yeah." She said smiling at how sweet he had become.

Jungkook softly hummed into her ear.
She listened to every note and fell in love with the flats and sharps just as much as she loved him.

"You're really good." She said.

"Really? I've always liked singing I just never got time to do it as more than a hobby." He said.

She sunk her head into his toned chest and drifted off into space.

"I love you." She said.

"Oh my goodness." He said covering his face. She could hear the grin on his lips.

"What you don't love me back?" She asked teasing.

"No it's just that I love you so much more that I got over whelmed." He said getting flustered. 

She giggled at how different she made him. In front of everyone else he was still mister popular, the prince and soon to be king. But around her he was hot, soft, cute, lovable, sexy, and compelling. He was everything to her.

"I remember when I first saw you I was so intimidated, I never thought you would talk to someone as average as me."
She admitted.

"Are you serious?" He said laughing.

"When I saw you the first day you were talking to Taehyung and I thought he was your boyfriend and even though we hadn't met yet I still managed to feel jealous." He added.

"That sounds like you." She said teasing him again.

He chuckled.

"And then you won me that fucking Panda at the carnival, I still sleep with it every night you know?" She said.

"Aww really?" He asked smiling.

"Yeah, when I'm sad I just pretend it's you and it makes me feel better." She said.

"I do something kinda similar see I jerk off with my right hand and pretend it's yours every night, isn't that cute." He said.

Bo Young blushed and slapped his chest playfully expecting some kid of softness but it was so firm and muscular, more than she remembered.

"I'm gonna miss you so much after this year." She stated while sighing.

"About that." He said.