XIX

"+      . . *  ·        

.  ✧       .
    ✷   ·

*     .   ✦

"What is it?" She asked.

"For me to really get coronated I have to marry someone first." He said.

Her mind started darting. Does this mean he's going to have to marry someone else in a few months? Is she already royalty as well? Will he stay with me anyway?

"So after graduation I was thinking that maybe you could be my princess?" He said intertwining their fingers.

"Kookie, what are you saying?" She asked now genuinely confused.

"You're the only person I'd ever want to be with, I can't imagine life without you. And I know we're young but that's what commitment is for right? Over coming differences because we love each other? Will you please marry me?"
He asked pulling out a black velvet box.

She pushed his hand away before he could open it.

"Kookie... we're way too young to get married, I love you and these past 8 months that I've known you have been amazing but what about the rest of my life? What am I gonna do about college?"
She asked.

"You're so cute, you don't need to worry about college if you're the queen Bo Young." He said.

Queen? She couldn't even begin to grasp the concept of herself, being the queen. She was a simple girl who did her school work, watched dramas and was madly in love with Jungkook.

But if it meant that they could be together maybe it wouldn't be so bad?

"Jungkook, this is crazy." She said.

"You love crazy." He responded quickly.
She couldn't disagree.

He opened the box and revealed a detailed engagement ring with a diamond the size of a sunflower seed.

"Holy shit." She said under her breath.

Jungkook slid it on to her ring finger and gave her a long kiss.

"I can't wait." He said staring in her eyes.