XIII

"+      . . *  ·        

.  ✧       .
    ✷   ·

*     .   ✦

Jin texted Bo Young.

Jin 🙈
Hey meet me at the café at 8?

Bo Young's heart fluttered at the sight of his contact name popping up on her phone.

                         Me
I'll be there :)

Jungkook saw Bo Young's texts  texts over her shoulder and became furious, the jealousy burned through his throat.

~
Jin heard his door bell ring and put down his phone.

He opened it and saw Mina standing there. He rolled his eyes and attempted at closing the door but Mina stopped it with her foot.

"Please Jinnie we need to talk." She pleaded.

"I don't want to talk to you please get out of my house." He said.

"Look I'm sorry I cheated on you, I was drunk! But I still care about you so much. Just give me another chance."

Jin didn't believe a single thing she said, but he was feeling so lonely, so empty since Bo Young and Jungkook started hanging out so much.

Mina inched closer to him and wrapped her arms around his neck and rested them on his broad shoulders, then pulled her face up to his to start making out with him.

Jin didn't appose.

~
As this was happening Bo Young was waiting at the Café.

She texted Jin a few times.

~
Jin pushed his phone off the table as Mina made her way on top of him.

~
Bo Young ordered three croissants in total over the course of two hours.

She checked her phone for any texts from Jin but only noticed that it was 10:30pm and remembered that she still had homework.

She sighed getting out of her seat at the café. Her heart sank.

Stood up by her crush when they weren't even on a date, and even though they weren't, she just wanted to spend time with him. That's all she ever wanted.

As she was about to leave
Jungkook was standing in front of her. She jumped startled at his presence.

"What? Surprised a guy who's better than the one who stood you up came instead?" He asked.

Bo Young teared up.

"Come here." Jungkook said quietly while embracing her.

She silently cried into his chest, only letting him hear a few sniffles every once and a while.

They left the café together and went to Bo Young's house.
Jungkook didn't want to leave her alone.

Bo Young's parents were out of town visiting her grandmother anyway.

Bo Young lead Jungkook to her room.

"Wow this is your room?" Jungkook asked.

Everything was organized, her bed was made and the lights were slightly dim.

"Yep you can sit where ever you want." She said.

~
Jin ran into the café. He felt awful for wasting time with Mina. Her looked around for Bo Young and realized she had left.

He got in his car and drove to her house, having the location memorized from when they went to the carnival.

Jin had gotten Bo Young a necklace. It was placed in a little black box, wrapped in a gold ribbon.
He debated with himself wether he should follow his plan and ask her to be his girlfriend, or just apologize for standing her up and not ask for anything more of her.

He got out his car and brought the necklace with him.

He rang the door bell and stood in the cold holding the box behind him.

Bo Young opened the door surprised to see Jin.

"Bo Young I'm so sorry I-" Jin was cut off.

"Hey Bo who's here?" Jungkook said from the kitchen.

"Is that Jungkook?" Jin asked being thrown off.

"Well, he came to the café after you stood me up so...You're welcome to come in and hangout with us though."

"No I think I'll just go, sorry again." Jin said still hiding the black box.

"O-okay." She said closing the door.

She turned around to see Jungkook smiling down at her like an idiot as per usual.

"Jungkook?" She asked.

"Yeah?"

"Do you think a crush can have an expiration date?" She asked.

"Yup, just like milk and eggs, people get old too." He said walking back into the kitchen.