XVII

⚠️CONTENT WARNING ⚠️
THIS CHAPTER IS LITERALLY JUST SMUT 15+

"+     . . * ·       

. ✧    .
    ✷ ·

     ✷   ·

* .   ✦

He closed the door behind him and took his jacket off.

"So I was thinking-"

Jungkook cut her off and pinned her against the wall with a deep kiss.

"Mmh, it can wait." He said through the kiss.

He picked Bo Young up by her thighs and dropped her onto his large soft bed.

They rolled over so that she was on top.

Jungkook kissed her hungrily, his tongue roaming around her mouth, looking for her tongue to play with.

He was horny and eager to feel her, you could tell just by the way he kissed her and grabbed her ass.

To turn him on even more, she started to grind her hips into his crotch.

His dick was so hard and it was positioned right under her clit, so when she rolled her hips into him, it rubbed her clit the right way, getting her wet instantly. Jungkook smiled into the kiss.

"Say my name, Bo Young." He demanded. His sweet cologne intoxicated her, the warmth of his body was so pleasing she wanted him to lie down on her and cover her body with his own completely.

"Jungkook..."

"Jungkook what?"

"Jungkook, fuck me, please...
I-I want to feel you."

His grunts made her moan. He was enjoying the feeling just as much as she was.

This was what he imagined so many times, and now she was finally making it happen for him.

He had no idea this was what she imagined as well, and it was a hundred times better than her imagination.

"I had no idea you were this big, Kookie," she complimented him and he looked down for a second.

"You think so?" He said not actually asking. He knew how big he was and all the things he was capable of.

"I know so." she added

"Please stop teasing me and put it in already Kookie."

He paused and looked at her for a second, unaware that she wanted him to be in her just as much as he did and with one fast movement of his hips, Jungkook filled her up completely, his dick slid right inside of her like a glove as he placed his hand around her neck.

Both of them moaned at the feeling, and she opened her legs wider to take more of him in.

Jungkook propped himself up on his elbows and knees and started pumping his hips slowly, looking at her face as he did so.

The fire she felt between her legs was building up again, all thanks to Jungkook, who was enjoying himself more than she could ever know.

"Be good for me and suck me off a little would you?" He asked.

"Anything for you Kookie." she said smirking knowing it would make his heart race.

She took all of him inside her mouth gagging a few times.
Jungkook felt proud the he was able to make her choke on him without her stopping.

He grabbed her hair as he almost climaxed.

"Fuck." He whispered.

He pulled her mouth off of him.

"Come here." He demanded.
She did as she was told.
He shoved two fingers into her and made her gasp in pleasure before shoving him self back into her. He only had to pound into her a few more times before they both climaxed at the same time.

The sound of their moans lingering together sounded like melodic perfection.

They lied next to each other breathing heavily.

She fell asleep in Jungkook's arms feeling close to him just as she wanted.