IX

"+     . . * ·       

. ✧    .
    ✷ ·

     ✷   ·

* .   ✦

Bo Young walked out of her house with her head held down. She didn't want to see Jungkook, but couldn't think of a lie to cancel.

She looked up and saw a man in a black suit holding the back seat door of a limo open.

"Prince Jungkook has sent me to drive you to the castle." He said.

"O-okay, thank you." She said getting in the back seat perplexed.

There was all kinds of expensive champagne and wine bottles, untouched and unopened, lining the doors of the limo.

"Help your self 'mam." The driver said making eye contact with Bo Young through the rear view mirror.

Bo Young took a champagne glass and poured herself a drink.

"I could get used to this." She said to herself.
The driver smiled hearing what she had said even though it was quiet.

As he pulled up to the castle, they went through several large gates and Bo Young was patted down by a security guard before entering.

She walked through the large doors of the living quarters of the castle and realized that she was alone and had no idea where to go.

She walked through the halls, retracing her steps for about half an hour.
She checked her phone and saw that it was 2:36pm.

"Shit I'm late." She said.

She walked around more before coming across a large room with the door wide open.
She walked in staring at the high ceiling.

She looked down to see Jungkook still sitting in bed shirtless with messy hair, looking like he had barley woken up yet.

"You found me." He said then smiling.

"Yeah it took me fucking forever Jesus." She said putting her bag down and panting out of breath from doing so much running around.

Jungkook chuckled at her being so not used to big houses, let alone a castle.
He stared at her sweat glazed face as if it were the stars.

"Maybe you should put some clothes on." She said not wanting to make eye contact with him.

"Yeah... maybe." He said not moving.

Bo Young was fed up. She had gone through so much just to get to his room and he didn't even want to get out of bed?

"Jungkook get up now and put some clothes on!" She demanded while whining in frustration.

"Okay! Okay! You're so demanding...". He said getting up lifting his dark grey duvet revealing his his slim yet muscular body.

"...it's fricken sexy." He said quietly.

Bo Young rubbed her ears with her pointer fingers to see if she was hearing right.
Before she could respond Jungkook had walked into the bathroom with his clothes and didn't come out for 10 minutes.