XIV

"+     . . * ·       

. ✧    .
    ✷ ·

     ✷   ·

* .   ✦

"It's getting kind of late don't you think, when do you have to be home?" Bo Young said to Jungkook.

"Technically never, my mom is in Macedonia right now meeting their queen and stuff so..." He said propping him self up her bed.

They were laying next to each other about a foot apart, watching Finding Nemo.
Jungkook hadn't been watching the whole time he was staring at Bo Young, who was too busy staring at the screen to notice.

Bo Young has seen Nemo 100 times and was getting bored.

"I don't wanna watch this anymore I'm bored." Jungkook said pausing the movie.

"Oh thank God, me neither, what do you wanna do instead?" Bo Young asked. 

"This."
Jungkook placed his hand on her cheek and brought her face to his as he planted a long kiss on her lips.

Bo Young grasped the wrist of the hand that was on her cheek but the feeling of his lips made her body go numb and her hand dropped soon after.

When their lips parted she covered her mouth and couldn't build up the courage to look back up at him.

"What? You didn't like it?" He asked chuckling knowing that she definitely did.

"No it's just that- I... um." She was barley able to get any words out.

"It's okay usually when girls kiss me for the first time they're speechless too. I'll go give you some time to think of something to say, I can let myself out, see you tomorrow."

He said getting up leaving Bo Young's room and then her house.

"Wait!-" She said as the door slammed.