XVI

"+     . . * ·       

. ✧    .
    ✷ ·

     ✷   ·

* .   ✦

That weekend Jungkook brought Bo Young to the castle to finally meet his mom.

"I'm so nervous, I feel like if she doesn't like me that's it for me."
She said walking through the final castle gates.

"She already loves you there's nothing to worry about." He said.

Bo Young saw the Queen standing outside the castle waiting for them.

Jungkook greeted her with a kiss on the cheek.

"Jeon Jungkook! You didn't tell me this Bo Young was so pretty! You really scored with this one." She said putting her hand on the left side of her mouth pretending only Jungkook could hear her.

"Motherrr." Jungkook whined.

"Thank you Mrs.Jeon it's such a pleasure to meet you." Bo Young said charmingly.

She gave them both a bright smile and as Jungkook went inside greeted Bo Young with a tight hug.

"Thank you so much for making my son happy." She said softly in her ear.

"I really believe it's the other way around." Bo Young said smiling.

"You better catch up to him." She said pointing inside.

"Oh right! Bye nice meeting you!" She said running inside.

Jungkook hadn't walked far and was right inside when she walked in.

"Come on let's go to my room." Jungkook said.

Bo Young walked to the left and Jungkook walked to the right.

When he noticed he watched her embarrass her self for a few seconds before informing her.

"You're going the wrong way." Jungkook said laughing.

Bo Young turned around quickly while blushing.
"I swear this place gets bigger every time I come over." She said laughing.

"My god, you're so cute." He said.

"Shut up." She said pushing his shoulder.

"No really, sometimes I feel like a kid in third grade with a fat crush when I'm around you." He said.

"I'm sorry did you really just admit to me making you soft? Really? Where's my Kookie and what did you do with him?" She joked.

Jungkook wrapped his arm around her waist as they walked into his room.