II

"+      . . *  ·        

.  ✧       .
    ✷   ·

*     .   ✦

Over time, Jungkook only became more full of himself.
At lunch especially, girls would hug him from behind and sit on his lap. It was like the popular girls would rotate everyday, someone new for him to flirt with no matter how shitty their personality was.

As Bo Young walked past Jungkook in the hallway his Versace button down had a strong scent of marijuana.

Bo Young was surprised that someone with such little problems smoked weed.
She saw that he was walking up to the roof as they were already on the top floor and decided to follow him.

She kept her distance from him until she opened the door and joined him on the roof.

He was facing out looking at the view of the campus from the top of the school and didn't notice her until she spoke up.

"Don't you think the teachers will notice if you're high during class?" She said leaning her back against the wall.

He quickly turned around and took the tightly wrapped blunt off of his lips.

"I'm sorry who are you again?" He asked quite rudely.

Bo Young didn't answer and only folded her arms tighter together.

Jungkook raised his eyebrows waiting for an answer.

"Maybe if you ask a little nicer I'll answer." She said chuckling. 

"Wow you're really full of it aren't you?" He asked smirking.

"I could say the same about you." She said back quickly.

Jungkook was not used to this kind of treatment. He didn't know why Bo Young wasn't showing any interest in him and his masculinity was slightly damaged from her attitude.

"What are you two doing up here? Is that weed?" They heard an adult voice say.

They quickly turned around to see Bo Young's biology teacher with fury in his eyes.

"Principal's office! Now!" Mr.Yoo yelled at them as they rushed down the stairs.

They entered the principal's office and the tall middle aged woman turned around in her chair to face them.

"Bo Young, Prince Jungkook." She said rolling her eyes while saying Bo Young's name and smiling while saying Jungkook's. Does anyone want to tell me why you two were not only on the roof which is off limits but also possessed drugs?" She asked.

"Well I-" Bo Young started.

"It was my fault I didn't want to go up there alone so I made Bo Young come with me, and I was the only one with weed, I'm fully responsible." Jungkook said cutting Bo Young off.

Bo Young was surprised that Jungkook had the nerve to do something so selfless.

"Well, Jungkook since it's your first year here, I'll let you off with a warning."

Bo Young smiled in relief.

"As for you Bo Young you have detention after school the rest of the week." The principal said.

Her smile immediately faded.
"What! Why?" She asked.

"You know better than to do something like that, I expect more from you. Now out of my office." She said going back to her paper work.

Bo Young exited angrily first and Jungkook followed behind.

"Thanks a lot." Bo Young said sarcastically.

"What? I lied and defended you, you should be thanking me." He said.

"You were the one with the weed and you got no punishment, I still have a week of detention thanks to you." She said attempting to walk away from him. But he followed close behind her.

"Hey last time I checked you were the one who followed me up there." He said back.

"Ever thought that you don't own the school? Maybe that I like to go up there by myself? The roof used to be my secret place, you've only been here for a few weeks and you think that you own the school, gosh how entitled can you get?!" Bo Young quietly yelled.

Jungkook smiled at her anger, he found it cute that she was so mad over something so small.

"Well I'm sorry to take that away from you." He said walking away.

Bo Young watched him walk down the hall.