X

"+     . . * ·       

. ✧    .
    ✷ ·

     ✷   ·

* .   ✦

Jungkook came out of the bathroom. His hair fixed and now with clothes on.

"What are we even doing anyway?" Bo Young asked.

"One word, shopping." Jungkook said.

"Oh no." Bo Young said. She hates shopping with other people. She couldn't imagine how much worse it would be with Jungkook.

"Oh yes." He said walking down the large staircase at the end of the hall.

Bo Young followed close behind in fear of getting lost again.

They got into his car and headed into town.

Jungkook saw Bo Young staring at the Zara sign and knew she wanted to go in.

"Go." He said nudging her towards the store.

"Are you kidding I can't afford anything in there." She said.

Jungkook was surprised she didn't expect him to pay for her.
Technically he owned all the stores in town and could get her anything she wanted.

"Then just try stuff on, I'll go with you." He said.

"Fine." Bo Young said.

They looked around together until Jungkook saw a dress that caught his eye.

"Here try this." He said handing her the dress.

Bo Young felt skeptical about it. It had a low cut back and was something that she wouldn't usually wear.

She walked into the dressing room with it and changed.
She looked in the mirror and fiddled with it. She felt uncomfortable in it but decided to show Jungkook anyway.
She walked out of the dressing room.

"I don't know it feels kinda weird." She said making Jungkook look up from his phone.

He immediately couldn't stop staring at her.
He felt overwhelmed the way the dress fit her perfectly and and the dark color looked amazing against her skin tone. He was also proud that he thought she looked so good in a dress that he picked out.

"It's bad isn't it?" She asked scratching her arm trying to cover her stomach.

"...It's perfect." He said.

"Hm, I don't know about that. Too bad I can't but it." She said looking at the tag to double check.

"Pffft $200, yeah right!" She said walking back into the dressing room to change back into her normal clothes.

They stopped at Calvin Klein, Top Shop and finally Gucci.

Your total is $36,652.45 the cashier said.

Bo Young's mouth dropped.
He spent more money in one day than she made after a year of working at the local ramen place.

Jungkook swiped his card, took the bags and began walking  out of the store.

Bo Young was still shook and stood in place.

Jungkook turned around and noticed.
He locked his fingers with hers and yanked her forward.

"Come on." He said.

No matter how hard she tried Bo Young couldn't untangle their fingers.
She sighed in defeat.

"So what now?" He asked.

"I don't know, I was supposed to meet Jin for ice cream at 8-"

"You still like him?" Jungkook asked cutting her off.

"That's really none of your business."

"It's one sided isn't it, your relationship with him?"
He said laughing.

"What do you mean?" She asked.

"Well he obviously doesn't like you back." He said.

She felt her heart shatter. But it didn't just hurt in her chest, it hurt everywhere.

Bo Young looked at her feet as they walk further into town.

Of course Jin didn't like her. She knew it, but she still thought about what it would be like if he did, day and night.

"Either way, me and him are still friends and what we do together is non of your business." Bo Young said successfully ripping her hand away from his in fit of anger.

"Bo look I'm sorry-" Jungkook started. 

"Save it." Bo Young said running away. She didn't know where she was running but eventually made it home.

Once she got in her house she texted Jin.

                    Me
               Sorry I can't make                      it  tonight, came
              down with something  🤒

Jin 🙈
Aw that sucks! Feel better Bo and get some rest 💙

She turned off her phone plopped down on her bed and shoved her face into Peter's belly.

"Why can't things just be simple?" She asked Peter knowing she wouldn't get a response.