IV

"+      . . *  ·        

.  ✧       .
    ✷   ·

*     .   ✦

Bo Young watched Taehyung sitting with the popular kids for the third month in a row.

She poked at her salad not eating it for the third month in a row.

She watched Jungkook laugh at a joke Taehyung should have been telling her for the third month in a row.

She watched them until a tall body blocked her view. Kim Seokjin had sat in the seat across from her.

Bo Young had only admired him from a far and developed a distant crush on him. Although she didn't talk to him directly she knew from friends how sweet he was and that he could cook, and obviously she had eyes and could see his beauty herself.

"Oh, hi Seokjin." She said tucking her hair behind her ear.

"Hey, what are you doing always sitting here alone." He asked setting his cheek in his palm while resting his elbow on the table.

"Well usually Taehyung sits with me but he's been...distant lately, and what brings you here, Seokjin?" She asked smiling.

"You seemed lonely, and you can just call me Jin you know." He said chuckling.

"Oh okay, thanks." She said.

The bell rung setting their conversation short but Bo Young had a free period next and didn't feel the need to get up.

Jin waved her goodbye and got up heading to class.

Bo Young sat for a while and let her heart slow down after Jin was no longer in her presence. She sighed, got up and headed to the roof.

She leaned her fore arms against the edge of the roof as per usual and looked as far over as she could without falling.

Although it was beginning to get cold outside in early November, the sun shown down and felt so warm against her face, especially since she was higher up on the roof.

"You like him don't you?" She heard an all too familiar voice say.

"Oh Seokjin Oppa! You came to sit with me? How sweet of you!" Jungkook said in a high pitched voice trying to mimic Bo Young.

"What do you want Jungkook?" She asked huffing.

"Oh I just came to mock you a little." He said.

"Well if that's all, can you leave? I was kind of having a peaceful moment until you showed up." She said turning her head away from him.

"Alright I'll shut up I just came up here to smoke." He said scooting to the left away from her.

"Would you stop that! It makes it smell up here, why can't you just wait until after school?" She asked scrunching her nose.

"Fine." He whined.

"Thank you." She said sighing in relief. But Jungkook wasn't finished.

"I'll stop smoking if you agree to my offer." He said.

Bo Young rolled her eyes.

"Fat chance." She said.