01

• Amelia pov •
I pull in my driveway from a night with one of my sugar daddy's he sure does do me good I get out of my car and walked inside to find my mom packing her's and my bags I set down my purse and ask her what's going on *hey mom what's going on are you alright* I say sitting down next to her *We're moving to Virginia* she said smiling *ummm why* I say wondering why she's smiling *we are moving in with your fathers mother* she said *mom you know I don't see him as a dad anymore* I said she nodded and frowned *i am happy I don't have to do this for a living anymore* I said smiling she looked at me and her smile went away fast *honey we are also moving because there is a guy that wants to buy you* she I roll my eyes *ugh what's his name* I ask *Jacob he's 21 and has a sister named Caroline* she said *21 WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK MOM* I yell she smiled and tried calming me down I calmed down and went to the car because while we were talking my dad carried the bags out once I got in the car I fell asleep because I was wore out because of last night.

• Jacob pov •
*DUDE YOU SERIOUSLY GOT THIS GIRL SHE'S HOT AS FUCK* mark yelled I laughed at his stupidity *yeah she has an amazing body and she's beautiful* I say I mean she is beautiful but no way I'm catching feelings for a 17 year old girl mark handed back my phone then joey wanted to see her picture so I showed him the one of her body but not her face because I want to see his reaction when he sees her in real life.

*DAMN BABY GOT A HOT BODY* joey said I laughed and he asked if it was really her body I nodded because I saw a picture of her in lingerie with her face in it I can't wait to see her naked moaning my name in bed

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

*DAMN BABY GOT A HOT BODY* joey said I laughed and he asked if it was really her body I nodded because I saw a picture of her in lingerie with her face in it I can't wait to see her naked moaning my name in bed.

Sugar baby J/Sजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें