01

• Amelia pov •
I pull in my driveway from a night with one of my sugar daddy's he sure does do me good I get out of my car and walked inside to find my mom packing her's and my bags I set down my purse and ask her what's going on *hey mom what's going on are you alright* I say sitting down next to her *We're moving to Virginia* she said smiling *ummm why* I say wondering why she's smiling *we are moving in with your fathers mother* she said *mom you know I don't see him as a dad anymore* I said she nodded and frowned *i am happy I don't have to do this for a living anymore* I said smiling she looked at me and her smile went away fast *honey we are also moving because there is a guy that wants to buy you* she I roll my eyes *ugh what's his name* I ask *Jacob he's 21 and has a sister named Caroline* she said *21 WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK MOM* I yell she smiled and tried calming me down I calmed down and went to the car because while we were talking my dad carried the bags out once I got in the car I fell asleep because I was wore out because of last night.

• Jacob pov •
*DUDE YOU SERIOUSLY GOT THIS GIRL SHE'S HOT AS FUCK* mark yelled I laughed at his stupidity *yeah she has an amazing body and she's beautiful* I say I mean she is beautiful but no way I'm catching feelings for a 17 year old girl mark handed back my phone then joey wanted to see her picture so I showed him the one of her body but not her face because I want to see his reaction when he sees her in real life.

*DAMN BABY GOT A HOT BODY* joey said I laughed and he asked if it was really her body I nodded because I saw a picture of her in lingerie with her face in it I can't wait to see her naked moaning my name in bed