29.

• Jacob P.O.V •
Amelia is with Loren today looking for bridesmaids dresses because the wedding is in two weeks. I want to ask her if she wants another baby even though Jackson is only three months old (I know he would be younger than that but just go with it) I have an idea on how I should ask her if she wants another baby. I'm waiting for her to get home and I'm getting impatient because I really want to ask her if she wants another baby. I heard the door open and there she was beautiful as always walking in.....eating a hamburger, (*Hey baby you hungry*) I chuckle (*yes very hungry*) she giggled sitting on the couch next to me (*can we talk*) I ask her (*you're not breaking up with me are you because I just found the perfect bridesmaid dresses and I don't feel like telling the people at davids bridal that I'm returning the dresses because the man I LOVE broke until with me*) she said really fast. I laughed and grabbed both her hands (*no I'm not breaking up with you I want to ask you something*) I chuckle (*oh thank god, ok go ahead ask me*) she giggles. I take a deep breath and reach into my pocket and pull out the box I wanted to give her.
_________________________________
• Amelia P.O.V •
He handed me a box that looked like it had a ring inside it (*what's this I already have a ring remember*) I giggle (*Its not a ring baby just open it*) he said. I open it and see a necklace that was adorable

(*what is it for*) I ask taking it out of the box (*you see the two baby feet*) he asked, I nod (*well I wanted to see if you wanted another pair of baby feet running around the house*) he smiled (*are you asking me if I want another baby*) I ask ...

(*what is it for*) I ask taking it out of the box (*you see the two baby feet*) he asked, I nod (*well I wanted to see if you wanted another pair of baby feet running around the house*) he smiled (*are you asking me if I want another baby*) I ask him (*yeah I love you and you gave me my baby boy now I want to give you your baby girl and of course I will love it as much as I love Jackson because it's my child that I had with an amazing girl*) he said grabbing my hands (*so do you want to have another baby*) he asked me with his eyes full of hope. I smile and nod (*YOU DO YOU—YOU WANT ANOTHER BABY*) he yelled (*yes. Yes we can have another baby*) I say (*YAY IM GONNA BE A DAD....AGAIN*) he screams jumping up and down like a little kid. I laughed as he picks me up and spins me around (*I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU*) he said putting me down and attacks me with kisses. (*I love you too baby*) I giggle kissing his soft lips. He looks deeply into my eyes (*we're gonna have another baby*) he whisper (*Well we are gonna try to have another baby*) I point out (*yeah yeah I know but I'm good at making babies*) he smirked (*oh really show me*) I say biting my lip (*oh you gonna give me the lip bite....OH HELL NO YOUR GONNA GET IT*) he yelled picking me up and carrying me upstairs.
_________________________________
Y'all want the next part dirty or no??

-Taylor 🖤