03 🚫DIRTY WARNING🚫

• Amelia •
I was in the room unpacking when the door open I turned around and saw Jacob I smiled and continued unpacking until I felt arms snake around my waist and him kissing my neck I move my head giving him more to kiss i moaned and I felt him smirk on my neck *you like that baby* he said whispering in my ear *yes* i moan *yes what* he said turning me around looking my straight in my eyes *yes daddy* I say wrapping my arms around his neck he smiled and started to kiss my lips *jump* he said so I jumped so my legs were around his waist he pinned me against the wall still holding me

He slipped his tongue in my mouth a smiled during the kiss *I want you right now* he said as he carried me to the bed he laid me down my legs were still rapped around his waist he took my shirt off and I took off his he started kissing my neck I s...

He slipped his tongue in my mouth a smiled during the kiss *I want you right now* he said as he carried me to the bed he laid me down my legs were still rapped around his waist he took my shirt off and I took off his he started kissing my neck I started to unbuckle his belt he look at me *you want me just as much as I want you* he said laughing I nodded as he smirked and started taking my pants off once he got them off he just stared at my body *what you like what you see* I say giggling *hell yeah you have a great body* he said as he started kissing my stomach he slid down my panties then he unhooked my bra so I was now completely naked he made I trail of kisses down my body he made it to my area I felt his tongue inside me I moaned *look at me* he said I look down as he looks me in the eyes he went deeper a gently grabbed his hair *moan* he smiled and kept going *j-ja-jac-ob daddy* I say arching my back just before I came he stopped and grabbed a condom he put it on and he thrust into me I moaned loudly as he went in and out *JACOB MORE* I yell he smiled and went faster *ahh BABY* he moaned *im gonna cum daddy* I moan *me too babe* he said he went faster we came at the same time he pulled out and took the condom off we laid there out of breath I was about to get out of bed when he grabbed my arm *hey where are you going* he said *oh I thought you wanted me to get out of bed so you can sleep* I say *why would you think that baby* he said smiling *oh because I always do that's how all my other sugar daddy's want it* I say he looked at me confused *what do you mean that's how they want it* he said sitting up *they sleep with me then they want me to leave until they want me again* I say about to put my shirt on *well I want you to stay in bed with me* he said kissing me *ok then* I laughed and laid back down he pulled me close to him *goodnight babe* he said *goodnight* I say as he kisses my head and we fell asleep.

Omg I made a dirty chapter ahhh anyway hope you liked it!!! 

-Taylor 🖤