08. How could you

3 months later
-------------------
• Amelia pov •
Me and Jacob have been together for 3 months now it was going pretty good but he's never home anymore it started just recently about 5 weeks ago I don't know why but I trust him I've been feeling sick for the past 5 weeks ever since me and Jacob had you know sex I don't know if I'm pregnant but if I am I'm happy. today I wanted surprise him so I went and got an ultrasound Jacob was at home watching tv I walked inside they told me to take me to take a seat so I did about 5 minutes later they called me back to the room *hi I'm Mia I will be doing your ultrasound today* she said *ok hi Mia I'm Amelia* I say laying down *ok roll your shirt up to your breasts* she said I rolled my shirt up and she put the gel on my stomach she was looking at the screen when she was done she gave me a rag to wipe the gel off *ok the doctor will be right in with the results* she said I nodded I was so nervous but excited then the doctor came In *hello miss peterman* he says *Hi doctor* I say as he sits down *ok so are you ready* he said I nodded *you're....pregnant congratulations* he said I started crying as he handed me a picture of the ultrasound..

*oh my god that's my baby* I say crying happy tears *do you want to know how many weeks you are and what the gender is* he asked I nodded he looked at the papers *ok you're 5 weeks pregnant and it's a boy* he said I was in such shock I've wanted a...

*do you want to know how many weeks you are and what the gender is* he asked I nodded he looked at the papers *ok you're 5 weeks pregnant and it's a boy* he said I was in such shock I've wanted a boy ever since I can remember he shook my hand and I walked out to the car *I'm pregnant* I whispered to myself that's why I've been so sick I drove home happy as ever once I got home i opened the door *hey babe guess wh* I stopped because I saw Jacob making out with Luna they looked at me a tear slipped down my face *how could you I trusted you* I said *because you've been so different say you're feeling sick yeah right you're cheating on me that's why you leave everyday at the same time* he said mad *you think I'm cheating on you* I say crying even more *why are you crying are you crying because you know how it feels now* he said crossing his arms *no not because I know what it feels like...because I'm..I'm* I say *your what a bitch* he said *I DID NOT CHEAT ON YOU I WAS AT THE DOCTORS* I yell he rolled his eyes *yeah right and why were you at the doctors* he asked I just walked up to him I grabbed the picture of the ultrasound and threw it at him *because I'm pregnant and there's the proof keep the picture that's all you're gonna see of that baby* I say walking upstairs to pack my bags I was in the room packing when I heard him tell Luna to get out she slammed the door and I heard running come upstairs then the door opened *Amelia you're pregnant really* he said crying I look at him my eyes were red and puffy I zipped my bag and started to walk downstairs until he grabbed my arm *stop I'm sorry I thought you were cheating on me* he said *huh so you go and cheat on me because you thought I cheated on you..when i was sick because I'm carrying your baby* I yell walking away as he started crying even more *PLZ IM SORRY* he said i didn't listen I just walked out not speaking to him. I got in the car and started crying even harder *WHYYYY* i yell I start the car and pull out of the driveway I see Jacob run out I just drove off.
--------------------------------------------------------------
• Jacob pov •
She's pregnant fuck i just lost the love of my life and my child because I thought she cheated on because she wouldn't have sex *GOD DAMN WHATS WRONG WITH ME* I say punching the wall I started crying I've wanted to have a child with her forever but I didn't want to stress her out and now I lost her forever I need to find her...if I was Amelia where would I go.....LORENS I thought I grabbed my keys and hurried to Loren's.
--------------------------------------------------------------
• Loren pov •
I was watching baby daddy (luv baby daddy) when I heard a knock at my door I opened it to see Amelia in tears *he cheated on me because he thought I was cheating* she said crying her eyes out *HE DID WHAT* i say madly *but that's not all...IM PREGNANT* she said I started to cry for her *come In* I say *no I can't I'm leaving to go live with my sister* she said *ok where* I asked *New York* she said *WHAT NO YOU CANT* I say she looked at me I could tell she was upset I gave her a hug *call me everyday ok* I say she nodded *tell ariel and arii I'm sorry but I had to leave* she said I nodded and hugged her one last time then she left...I'm gonna miss you Amelia.
--------------------------------------------------------------
• Jacob pov •
I finally made it to Loren's I jumped out of the car and knocked on her door as hard as I could she finally opened her eyes were red and puffy she's been crying *where is she* I say *she's gone she left about an hour ago* she said I started to break down I need to find her..
--------------------------------------------------------------

You probably were not expecting that did you my sister gave me this idea I really liked it so I put it in it makes the story more interesting!

-Taylor 🖤