14.

• Amelia P.O.V •
I woke up to see Jacob asleep holding Jackson I smiled and got up. I walked over and grabbed Jackson I had to breastfeed him because the nurse said it would be the best option for now. I unbuttoned my hospital gown and started to feed Jackson he kept making cute noises I couldn't help but to giggle a bit (*oh...my...god*) I heard someone say I looked over at Jacob who was staring at me. (*what I'm just feeding him*) I say as Jacob gets up and walked over to me and sat down (*how are you feeling babe*) he said kissing my forehead (*I'm fine I just want to go home I hate being in a hospital*) I said as he chuckled. He was about to say something when his phone rang..
--------------------------------------------------------------
• Jacob P.O.V •
My phone rang I answered it because it was a very important call.

(Phone call)

J: hey Dave how are you?

D: I'm good your ring is ready!

J: oh great when can I come pick it up?

D: whenever you want sir

J: ok I'll come pick it up now if that's ok

D: that's fine sir. She's a lucky woman

J: yeah I love her a lot

D: that's sweet well I'll see you soon bye

J: bye

(End of call)

(*who was that*) Amelia said putting her shirt back on (*oh I ordered something for Jackson and I have to go pick it up*) I say she smiled and nodded (*I'll be right back*) I said kissing her. I grabbed my keys and left. (Skip car ride). I arrived at the jewelry store as I walked in I saw Luna she walked up to me (*hey baby why haven't you answered my calls*) she said wrapping her arms around my neck. I pushed her off me (*because I don't love or care about you*) I said walking up to the counter (*but why babe*) she said (*because I love Amelia...and my son*) I said her eyes widened (*SON*) she yelled causing everyone to look at her. She stood there like an idiot waiting for me to speak (*yeah my son I love my son and my wife*) I said she rolled her eyes and walked away (*hello how can I help you*) I heard someone say. I turned around to see a middle aged woman smiling (*oh hi I'm here to see Dave*) I said smiling at her (*ok what's the name*) she said looking through her papers (*Jacob sartorius*) I said she nodded and told me that I could walk back to his office. (*Jacob how are you*) Dave said getting up to shake my hand (*I'm great what about you*) I ask as I sat down (*good so I have your ring ready*) he said I smiled and he pulled out a box (*wow it's amazing*) I said picking it up. (*I bet you she'll love it*) he said (*I hope so I love her so much..she just had our son yesterday*) I said smiling at the ring. I looked up to see Dave crying (*wow sorry I'm an emotional guy*) he said I laughed and paid him for the ring. I walked outside and drove back to the hospital once I walked in I heard Amelia singing to Jackson. (Play song now and just pretend it's you singing) I didn't know she could sing like that..
--------------------------------------------------------------
• Amelia P.O.V •
There was a time when I was alone nowhere to go and no place to call home my only friend was the man in the moon and even sometimes he would go away, too

Then one night, as I closed my eyes I saw a shadow flying high he came to me with the sweetest smile told me he wanted to talk for awhile he said, "peter pan, that's what they call me I promise that you'll never be lonely," and ever since that day

I am a lost boy from Neverland usually hanging out with Peter Pan and when we're bored we play in the woods always on the run from Captain Hook "Run, run, lost boy," they say to me away from all of reality

Neverland is home to lost boys like me and lost boys like me are free Neverland is home to lost boys like me and lost boys like me are free...
-------------------------------------------------------------
I Looked up to see Jacob standing at the door smiling at me (*oh uh hi babe*) I said putting Jackson down so he can sleep. (*I didn't know you could sing like that*) he said walking up to me (*I know I know I suck*) I said hugging him (*WHAT NO you sing beautifully*) he said I smiled and kissed him. (*they said I could go home tomorrow*) I said he nodded he wouldn't stop smiling (*why are you so happy*) I said giggling (*I have an amazing girlfriend and son why wouldn't I be happy*) he said I smiled and hugged him.

(*I love you Amelia*) he said

(*I love you too Jacob*) I said hugging him tightly
--------------------------------------------------------------

Hello I hoped you liked it I am bored af!!

-Taylor 🖤