25. The party 🎉

• Loren P.O.V •
I'm so excited to tell people I'm pregnant and I hope Hunter will be excited about it too. I'm having Ariel do my makeup while Sadie does my hair (*how are you so good at hair*) I ask Sadie (*I'm going to school to be a hairstylist*) she smile (*does Amelia do hair*) Ariel asked her (*yeah she's good at it but she's going to school for a different reason*) she said as she grabs the hair straightener (*oh yeah she's doing online school so she can be a nurse*) I said. I look over at Ariel who looked like she was trying not to laugh (*what*) I ask (*I remember going to Jacob and Amelia's house and saw her doing school on her laptop. I saw Jacob sitting by her with his mouth open because he was confused on how she knows the answers to the questions*) she said making us all laugh (*yeah Jacobs kinda dumb*) Sadie giggled. Sadie got done doing my hair and I went over to my closet to pick out an outfit (*god I have nothing to wear*) I sigh (*ask Amelia for something she has all kinds of cute stuff*) Ariel said (*how do you know that*) I say sarcastically knowing that she was wearing Amelia's shirt (*oh be quiet*) she laughed (*ok let's go to Amelia's*) I say grabbing my purse.
____________________________________
• Amelia P.O.V •
I was playing with Jackson because we got done setting everything up (*how did I get so lucky to have you as my fiancé*) he said (*I don't get it either*) I laughed (*oh really*) he said getting up from the couch walking over to me (*what are you doing*) I ask as he picked up Jackson and laid him on the couch because I was sitting on the floor with him. I look up and him and smile (*please don't do what I think you're gonna do*) I sigh (*too late*) he chuckled and started tickling me (*AHH STOP--J--JACOB ST--OP*) I yell between laughs (*not until you say you love me and I'm the hottest guy in the world*) he said (*I love you but what--about--Justin Bieber*) I giggle (*oh that's it*) he yelled tickling me even more (*AHH YOU'RE THE HOTTEST GUY IN THE WORLD AND I LOVE YOU*) I scream (*good girl*) he said. I stay on the floor out of breath from laughing (*Agh I love you so much I can't wait till you're my wife*) he said laying on top of me (*I can't wait till you're my husband*) I smile and kiss him. I heard the door open and I hear someone yell (*I'M HERE BITCHES OR BITCH AND DUMBASS*) Loren giggled (*I'm the bitch and he's the dumbass oh and DON'T CURSE IN FRONT OF MY SON*) I yell (*oh right sorry*) she laughed (*I need to go through your closet because I have nothing to wear and you have all kinds of clothes*) she smiled. I giggled and told her to go upstairs to our room (*UH AMELIA CAN YOU COME HERE*) Loren yelled from upstairs (*YEAH IM COMING*) I say as I get up and walk upstairs, (*whats up*) I said leaning against the door frame (*I think Jacob forgot to throw this away*) she chuckled holding up an empty condom wrapper (*give me that*) I say grabbing it from her and throwing it in the trash (*someone had a fun night*) she smirked (*with him doing you yeah*) I whisper to myself (*Oh I heard that*) she laughed (*shut up and get dressed*) I say walking back downstairs (*OK MISS JACOB IS THE KING OF SEX*) she yelled making everyone look at me (*I NEVER SAID THAT AND SHUT UP BEFORE I BEAT YOUR ASS...AGAIN*) I laughed. I look at everyone who was smirking then I look at Jacob who was blushing (*she's not lying*) I giggle (*OH MY GOD*) Ariel and Sadie laughed (*I'm kinda uncomfortable talking about this with them here*) he chuckled walking over to me with Jackson in his arms (*hi baby boy*) I said in a baby voice (*hi babe*) he said I look at up at him (*oh you meant the baby*) he said (*yeah I meant the baby*) I giggle grabbing Jackson. I walk outside and fix a couple more things before people show up (*I wish we did this when we found out about Jackson*) Jacob smiled (*well I wasn't here for most of my pregnancy for a reason*) I say raising my eyebrows at him (*That was the biggest mistake of my life*) he said coming over to me and putting his hands on my waist (*it's fine but If you do it again I'm not coming back*) I laugh (*I won't I promise*) he said hugging me tightly (*o-ok Jacob I-I can't breathe*) I say (*oh right sorry*) he chuckled (*okay everything's ready*) I say hugging him.
____________________________________
• Loren P.O.V •
About twenty minutes ago people started showing up and we're all having fun swimming because Jacob had a pool, even Jacobs parents my parents hunters parents and Amelia's parents are here. I'm getting ready to tell everyone the big news and I'm getting more nervous every second (*hey calm down it's okay*) Amelia said (*ok I think I'm ready*) I say (*ok here's Jackson and a baby bottle*) she said giving me Jackson and the baby bottle (*let's do this*) I smile walking out into the middle of the yard. I stand there nervous then I see Amelia say something to hunter and he gets up and looks over at me (*UH EVERYONE CAN I HAVE YOUR ATTENTION*) I yell as everyone looks at me, I didn't know what to say until I look at Amelia and Jacob who look so happy together and I think they have a family and I'm ready to have mine, (*Um ok a lot of you know that this is Jacob and Amelia's son Jackson and he's one silly boy*) I smile looking at Jacob and Amelia who were laughing (*and um he reminds me of my boyfriend hunter who is over there because he likes to have all the attention*) I say as everyone laughs (*hunter come over here please*) I said as he walks over. I hand him Jackson (*so do you like holding Jackson*) I ask (*of course he's fun to hold and I love him like he's my own*) he said kissing Jackson's head (*well you're gonna have one of your own soon*) I smile (*what*) he said looking at me (*I'm pregnant*) I say (*YOU ARE*) yelled happily, I nod and Amelia walks over and grabs Jackson (*oh my god*) he said picking me up and spinning me around. Everyone was cheering and jumping around (*that beats what I was gonna ask*) he said putting me down (*what do you mean*) I ask (*DO IT MAN*) Jacob yelled, I look over at Amelia and she looked just as confused as me (*Loren you're he best thing that's ever happened to me and now that I'm gonna be a dad I won't to be with you longer than forever so Loren gray beech will you make me the happiest dad on earth and marry me*) he said getting down on one knee (*oh my god...YES YES*) I say hugging him. He put the ring on my finger and I look over at Amelia who was as surprised as me (*OH MY GOD*) I yell running over to her, we ran and hugged each other like we haven't seen each other In forever.

(*You're getting married Loren*) she said as I hug her tighter (*I know I'm so happy first I find out I'm having a baby now I'm getting married*) I say pulling away from the hug

(*You're getting married Loren*) she said as I hug her tighter (*I know I'm so happy first I find out I'm having a baby now I'm getting married*) I say pulling away from the hug. I look at Hunter and Jacob who were walking over to us (*well guess you two can go wedding dress shopping together*) Jacob said putting his arm around Amelia (*oh my god we're getting married*) I whisper at Hunter.
____________________________________
Awww how cute 💘😌

-Taylor 🖤