33. ❤️😏🍆🍑 daddy

• Jacob P.O.V •
Today me and Amelia are leaving for our honeymoon and I can't wait...to be alone with her so she's all mine. I'm finally done packing and I go downstairs to see Amelia saying bye to Jackson (*aww baby boy we'll be back soon*) she says (*momma*) he said. He said his first word yesterday and of course it was momma not daddy but I'm cool with it (Jackson is know two years old so Just go with it) (*baby you ready to go*) I ask putting my arm around her waist (*yeah, I was just saying by to my baby boy*) she smiled. I kiss Jackson's head and look at Amelia (*I thought I was your baby boy*) I whisper to her (*No, you're my daddy*) she said making me smile (*I like that better *) I kiss her. We got in the car and said bye to her mom because she was watching Jackson for us, I grab her hand and kiss it (*so my beautiful wife what are we gonna do when we get to...Hawaii*) I smirk because I didn't tell her where we were going (*oh I-WHAT*) she yelled (*yeah Hawaii that's why I packed you some bikinis*) I say (*OMG HAWAII JACOB OMG I LOVE YOU*) she squealed making me chuckle. I squeeze her hand and say (*I love you with all my heart*) she smiled and kissed my cheek (*I love you too*) she said sitting back down. We made it to the airport and then we got on the plane.

*********

We made it to Hawaii and we went to our hotel (*woah the view is beautiful*) Amelia said looking out the window

(*yep I wanted the best for you*) I say putting my hands on her waist (*I love you so much*) she said looking up at me do to how tall I am and how short she is (*I love you more*) I kiss her

(*yep I wanted the best for you*) I say putting my hands on her waist (*I love you so much*) she said looking up at me do to how tall I am and how short she is (*I love you more*) I kiss her. I look outside and see it's really nice out (*do you want to go swimming*) she asked (*yeah I was just going to ask you that*) I smile. I get my swimming trunks on and wait for Amelia, Amelia came out wearing a sexy one piece

(*damn babe*) I say (*I love this one and I thought I should wear it while I still fit in it*) she giggled, I walk over to her and kneel down to her stomach (*Okay baby girl

(*damn babe*) I say (*I love this one and I thought I should wear it while I still fit in it*) she giggled, I walk over to her and kneel down to her stomach (*Okay baby girl...or boy, your mommy is the hottest mommy ever and if you're a girl you'll be gorgeous just like her, and if you're a boy you'll be a lady's man like me*) I say looking up and winking at Amelia (*oh please the reason I was with you because you bought me....LITERALLY*) she laughed (*but now I'm with you because I love you*) she said cupping my face and giving me a kiss. I stood up and grabbed her hand (*TO THE BEACH*) I yell pointing to the door (*You're a dork*) she giggles.
God I love this girl so much.
____________________________________
• Amelia P.O.V •
We made it to the beach, I set my towel down and lay down to tan (*uhh what are you doing*) Jacob asked looking down at me (*oh you know training to die....IM TANNING YOU DORK*) I laugh (*I thought you wanted to go swimming*) he chuckled (*Yeah I will after I lay here for a while*) I said (*okay well I'm gonna go for a swim I'll be back in a bit be careful*) he said pecking my lips.

*******

I've been laying here for about ten minutes and I was so relax until.....(*AHHH JACOB WHAT THE FUCK*) I scream because I am now soaking wet in freezing cold water. Jacob was laughing his ass off so I jumped up and punched his chest (*why did you do that*) I whine (*because I want to spend time with you and you're really cute when your mad*) he said grabbing my waist (*well you got my attention but I'm cold*) I say (*awww come here*) he said pulling me into a hug. I look up at him (*what time is it*) I ask (*umm....5:15 why*) he asked (*okay I need you to grab our towels and meet me back in our room*) I smile kissing him (*WAIT WHA—OHHH OKAY IM HURRYING*) he smirked. I made it to the hotel room and put on something I bought before we left

 I made it to the hotel room and put on something I bought before we left

I sat on the bed and waited for Jacob to walk in. He walked in and looked over at me (*wh-oh. My. God.*) he said making me smile (*Uhh you do realize that when guys get horny it's kinda noticeable*) he said pointing to his boner (*well come here and I'll help you with that*) I smirk.

(⚠️WARNING GETS PRETTY DRITY⚠️)

I got up and sat him on the bed (*now daddy better listen to me*) I smirk as I start to suck his 🍆 (*ohh Amelia*) he moaned grabbing my hair. I started to go faster (*Amelia I-I'm gonna c-cum*) he says, I just keep going and after about a minute he came in my mouth and I swallowed it. (*you're way to good at that*) he said as I get up and kiss him (*My turn*) he smirked (*but I'm just gonna give it to you*) he whispered laying me down on the bed (*Watch you head in there*) he said to my stomach. I giggled (*hurry up*) I say as he slides in (*mhmm that feels so good*) I moan. He started to thrust faster making me moan louder (*your moans are so hot*) he groaned putting his head in my neck (*faster*) I manage to say through moans. He did as I said (*Ja-Jacob*) I moan (*who*) he asked (*daddy I want more*) I moan (*that's my girl*) he said going harder and faster (*DADDY IM GONNA CUM*) I scream (*do it baby*) he said looking my in my eyes. I arched my back and came and so did he. He lays down by me and pulls me close so my head was on his chest (*I can hear your heartbeat*) I smile, he chuckled (*It's telling you how much I love you*) he said, I look up at him (*I love you more*) I said (*that's not possible*) he said (*yeah it is*) I say (*Okay I'm not gonna argue with you because I'm right and you're wrong...like Always*) he chuckled (*asshole*) I giggle hitting his chest. He grabbed my face (*I love you more than anything so stop saying that you love me more*) he kissed me, I smile and lay my head back down on his chest (*I still love you more*) I whisper (*THAT'S IT*) he yelled flipping us over so he was laying on top of me (*OWW YOUR HEAVY*) I laugh (Are you calling me fat*) he said in a girly voice (*yes, yes I am*) I giggle. He dramatically put his hand on his heart (*rude*) he said (*aww I'm sorry the truth hurts*) I kiss him (*its o-wait what*) he said making me laugh. I flip ya back over so I could lay on his chest (*I'm tired*) I yawn (*let's go to sleep then*) he said (*love you*) I say (*I love you more*) he said. I roll my eyes and go to sleep.
____________________________________
Anyone have holy water I could borrow!??

-Taylor 🖤💋