17.

Warning ⚠️ this will be kinda dirty
__________________________
• Jacob P.O.V •
Its been two weeks since Jackson came home me and Amelia haven't been alone in a while. Amelia asked my mom to watch Jackson I don't know why but then she asked me to go to the store to get wine she stayed home. I got back and put the bag on the table (*BABY WHERE ARE YOU*) I yell out (*UPSTAIRS*) she said I walked upstairs and when I opened the door I saw Amelia wearing something SUPER sexy (*hey babe*) she said walking up to me (*uhh--h-hi--b--b--babe*) I say. She giggled and sat me on the bed (*we need to be alone for a little bit*) she said as she started to kiss down my neck she made it to my sweet spot and I moaned (*you like that*) she said in a sexy way which made me smirk. I grabbed her and flip us around so I was on top (*well you want to have sex don't you*) she giggled I bite my lip and started kissing down her stomach she moaned. I took her panties off and started to kiss her area (*baby*) she moaned (*what you want me*) I say she bit her lip and nodded I smiled and started to eat her out.
____________________________________
• Amelia P.O.V •
I felt Jacob put his tongue in me I arched my back while moaning (*J--J--J--JACOB*) I moan grabbing his hair. I was about to cum when he stopped (*really*) I groan he smirked and grabbed a condom out of the bedside table and opened it with his teeth (*god I missed this*) I say as he puts the condom on (*ready*) he asked I nodded and he slid in slowly (*AHHH*) I moan as he thrust slowly (*oh--g--god---Jacob---ha--harder*) i moan. He smiled and went faster (*oh god Amelia you're so tight*) he groaned putting his head in the crook of my neck (*ohhhh baby*) I yell arching my back grabbing the sheets (*baby I'm gonna--ahhhh*) I yell digging my nails into his back (*babe cum for me*) he said. We finally both came and he laid beside me and pulled me closer to him (*I love you so much Amelia*) he said kissing my forehead (*I love you more*) I said (*not even possible*) he said hugging me.
____________________________________
• Jacob P.O.V •
God that was amazing I can't wait till she's my wife I love her so much and I want to be with her forever she's my everything, she's my baby, she's my best friend, and soon to be my wife!!
____________________________________
I need to go to church 😂
Hey sorry I haven't updated I was thinking about what this chapter should be about I remember you guys seem to like it when I make a dirty chapter so here you go hope you liked it!!!💞💞

-Taylor 🖤