27.

• Amelia P.O.V •
I was sleeping when I was woke up by blue jumping on the bed barking at me (*what the fuck BLUE*) I yell as he kisses me (*I see that blue came to say hi to momma*) Jacob said walking in the room with Jackson in his arms (*what...where...Who had him he wasn't with us*) I say confused (*I had Joey watch him because I was so depressed because I didn't have the love of my life with me and I didn't want it to affect the dog*) he said sitting down at the end of the bed. I sit up and crawl over to Jacob (*I'll never leave you again if you don't do what made me leave in the first place*) I say seeing his eyes start to tear up (*no no no don't cry please*) I say pulling him into a hug (*No it's not you, it's just that I can't believe I did that to you because I thought you were cheating when you were PREGNANT*) he said starting to cry (*It's okay I still love you...and so does this little baby boy*) I say kissing Jackson's forehead (*I love you so much*) he said kissing me passionately. We kept kissing until blue barked and scared me (*OH GOD*) i Yell falling off the bed (*oww that hurt*) I said sitting up to see Jacob laughing his ass off (*stop laughing at me...agh I'm gonna take a shower*) I say getting up and grabbing a towel (*ok I'll be downstairs waiting...alone...with no one to love me*) he smirked (*Aww....blue go get daddy*) I say as blue started to chase Jacob downstairs (*AHHH REALLY AMELIA REALLY*) he yelled from downstairs. I giggled and hopped in the shower.

*********

Once I got out of the shower I changed into my work out clothes (pic up top) I walked downstairs to see Jacob having a conversation with Jackson. (*then I told hunter that I think Amelia would be a great name for a girl and Jacob would be a good name for a boy*) I say waving a fork around, Jackson just made a cute little baby noise (*see you agree with daddy, I told people IM A GENIUS*) he said throwing his arms in the air. I giggle making him turn around (*oh...uh...hi baby*) he said (*hi, and that was an interesting conversation that you were having with your one month old son*) I laugh walking into the kitchen to grab my water bottle. (Oh it's been a month since Jackson was born...just go with it) (*hey he's never to old to agree with his father*) he smiled following behind me (*mhm, I'm going to the gym so I'll be back soon*) I say as I grab the keys from the counter (*I can come with you because I don't want anyone and I mean ANYONE flirting with my wife*) he said picking up Jackson (*ugh fine*) I sigh as he grabbed the diaper bag.

***********

I was running on the treadmill when I guy came up to me (*hi I'm Liam what's your name*) he said (*umm hi can I help you with something*) I say stopping the treadmill. He just smiled at me (*I just thought you were beautiful and I wanted to say hi*) he smiled (*oh thank you...but I'm married*) I say putting my hand up to show him he ring (*he doesn't need to know*) he said putting his hand on my waist (*get off me or you'll regret it*) I say (*oh what are you gonna do to me*) he asked. I didn't say anything i just smiled (*I'm not gonna do anything...but he will*) I say pointing to Jacob who was behind him (*hey Liam*) jacob said as they do a bro hug (*w-what the fuck*) I say (*sorry about hitting on you jacob told me to*) he smiled (*yeah I wanted to see what you would do*) jacob smirked. I walk up to Jacob and smack him (*owww*) he said (*jackson come on daddy's being an ass*) I say grabbing Jackson out of Jacobs arms (*hey don't take my son away from me*) he chuckled (*oh shut up and meet me in the car*) I giggle. Why did Jacob do that does he think I'd cheat on him because I wouldn't I think I'm gonna ask him.
_________________________________
Hey sorry I haven't updated in a while but I'll be back on track with this story 💕

-Taylor 🖤