22. 🍆💦👅

• Jacob P.O.V •
(*This needs to come off*) I say taking Amelia's shirt off (*same for you*) she giggled taking my shirt off like I did to her. I started to kiss her neck and down to her stomach (*stop teasing me*) she said (*what do you want me that bad*) I smirk looking up at her (*yes*) she sighed. I smile and take her panties off (*don't moan until I say you can*) I smirk as I start to eat her out (*ohh god Jacob*) she moaned (*what did I say*) I say looking up at her (*baby it's so hard not to moan you're so good at this*) she said (*fine you can moan but you're gonna pay*) I smirk. I go back to eating her out (*AHH--j-ja-JACOB*) she moaned turning me on even more (*baby*) she said arching her back, I stopped and kissed her (*I hat it when you do that*) she giggled (*what are you gonna do about it*) I smirk. She smile and rolled us over so she was on top of me (*this*) she said kissing my neck.
____________________________________
• Amelia P.O.V •
I made my way down his neck to his chest (*now let's see if you can not moan*) I smirk taking his pants off . I take his boxers off and look up at him (*Don't moan*) I smirk as I start to suck his dick (*Amelia*) he said grabbing my hair (*oh b-baby th-that feels gr--great*) he moaned pushing my head down. I start to go faster making him moan even more (*I can't wait anymore*) he said pulling my head up and flipping us over so he's on top of me. He reached over and grabbed a condom from the bed side table (*I'm so glad my mom has Jackson right now*) he said putting the condom on (*same here*) I say kissing his chest (*ready we haven't done this in a while*) he smiles (*yeah I want you inside me*) I say kissing his soft lips. He smiles and slides in slowly, it hurt because we haven't done it for a while but the pain turned into pleasure (*Jacob*) I moan (*JACOB*) I scream as he goes faster (*ohh ba--baby you feel so tight*) he moaned (*ugh--FASTER*) I yell digging my nails into his back (*I-I'M CLOSE*) he groaned (*m-me t-too*) I moan arching my back (*oh GOD BABE*) he moan putting his head in my neck (*JACOB*) I scream. Jacob pulled out after we both came and laid next to me (*wow*) I say breathing heavily (*god I missed that*) he said pulling me closer to him (*I love you*) I say laying my head on his Chest (*I love you too Amelia*) he said kissing my head (*goodnight Amelia*) he said (*goodnight Jacob*) I smile and we fall asleep.
____________________________________
Someone call a pastor for me please 😂
I hope you guys liked it love ya💗💞❤️

-Taylor 🖤