28.

• Amelia P.O.V •
We finally got home and I got out of the car and grabbed Jackson from the back seat. I walked inside and went upstairs to put him down for a nap (*sleep well baby boy*) I whisper putting him in his crib. I walked downstairs to see Jacob on the couch watching tv, (*Jacob*) I say (*yeah babe*) he asked (*why did you have that Liam guy come hit on me, do you think I would cheat on you*) I ask (*no baby no of course I don't think you would cheat on me I just thought it would be fun to see your reaction*> he said getting up and walking over to me. He grabbed my waist and pulled me closer to him (*I know you'd never cheat on me and I won't ever cheat on you...again*) he sighed. I could see the hurt in his eyes when he said 'again' (*hey don't get upset it's okay*) I say hugging him (*I know but sometimes that day replays In my head. Like how you walked in and you were hurt and when I yelled at you I could see the hurt in your eyes, but what hurt me the most is when you threw the picture of my baby boy at me and I realized that you did nothing wrong and I messed everything up with the girl I love*) he said crying (*stop it you're gonna make me cry*) I said with my voice cracking at the end (*sorry I just love you so much and I fucked up then*) he sighed. I hug him and say (*you know I love you so don't be upset*) he smiled and kissed me.
_________________________________
• Jacob P.O.V •
Amelia is amazing she makes me feel better when im upset. I still hate myself for hurting her like I did but I can't wait till I can say she's my wife so She'll be mine forever. I kinda want to have another baby with her I wonder if she'd want one too...
_________________________________
Heyyy comment if you want a really dirty chapter!!

-Taylor 🖤