Chapter 5

Chapter 5

Mia was right, everyone knows who the Dead Boys are, but no one knows what their deal is. Of course, there's rumours everywhere I go that surround them.

A few days after the lunch where Mia and Hayden laid some light on the mysterious group of boys, I overheard a group of girls talking about them in a stairwell. Me being the nosey Bellamy I am, I hide behind the door and strained my ears to listen to them.

"I talked to one of them," A girl's excited but quiet voice ran through the otherwise empty stairwell.

"No way!" Another girl said, louder this time.

"Anna! Shhhh!" Two other girls said, it sounded like there was maybe three of four girls in total.

"Sorry," Anna mumbled "Keep going Hil."

"Okay, so I talked to Aaron-" The girl they called Hil was cut off by Anna.

"Aaron!" Anna practically screamed. There was a pause which I assumed was the other girls giving poor Anna a dirty look.

"As I was saying, I was in the library when he bumped into my and my books including myself toppled to the floor." Hil said in a excited breathy voice.

"Oh my god, no way!" Another nameless voice said.

"Yes, I know. But anyways he started freaking out and was like 'Let me help you up, darling'. He called me darling! If I wasn't already on the ground I would have just fell again." She babbled and I suddenly had a tight feeling in my stomach.

The girl Hil just proceeded to say how she felt sparks when he helped her up and she could "see in his eyes" that he felt the same way. That just caused me to roll my eyes and slip out of the stairwell. This was last week.

You get used to girls talking about the Dead Boys. Aaron, Toby, Azul, Caleb and Bently. If you saw these guys apart you would never guess that they would hang out together, but then when you see them walking together as a group, it's almost like the belong together. They're a goddamn breakfast club.

"Bellamy, someone is here for you." My mum said, knocking on my bedroom door. I pulled myself into a sitting position and looked at her confused.

"Who?" I asked.

"A girl named Mia," She answered.

"Oh, you can let her in."

"Too late, she already did!" Mia appeared in the doorway next to my mother and I rolled my eyes.

"Hey Mia," I say and flop back down on my bed.

"Hello son," She said and closed the door behind herself as she walked towards my bed.

"What do you need Mama Mia?" I ask and she laughs at the new nickname I gave her.

"Well, today is Saturday."

"Yes, it is, excellent job." I say and sarcastically clap my hands.

"Hayden's friend Mike is throwing a party tonight and you are going." As soon as she says the word 'party', I just snort and roll over, bringing the covers up to hide my whole body.

"Oh no you don't!" She says and jumps over me to the other side of my body. Oh god, this girl does not quit.

"Alright fine, Mia!" I say and sit up again.

"That was easier than I thought it would be."

"Because I knew you wouldn't stop until I agreed." She laughed at this and bounced off my bed.